Salt new Salt Slide!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SanDiego420, Apr 5, 2009.

1. here my new salt slide cant wait for it to get here thnx a shit load 521 for it and the pix's

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. the eyes are rediculous, very nice

3. ohh my...there it is. of course with the dankest pictures ever to add 521. i can't wait to check that thing out. i love that dark black/cobalt joint, fuckin classy. peace

4. salt is too good...... and this slide is dead sexy ;)

5. you can ask 521 how furious i am...

:cry:

6. you pick that up at gotham 521?

7. That is simply beautiful. The color is outstanding!

8. he told me sry but this thing is soooo sick 521 picked out a winner.

9. I love the color on that salt bowl, I can't wait to pick mine up at Doc's this weekend!!

That one is sooo sick though man, enjoy it!

10. Sick pickup! The color + cobalt joint remind me of my Salt push slide.

11. wow dude that thing is beastly. lovin it, theres some salt pieces at the shop down here but i just havnt been able to get my cash up to get one!

12. Oh my god that salt is ridiculous... I need one right this fucking second.

13. so nice lookin, +rep

question, what is SALT?

14. Salt is an artist. google: "Salt heady glass"

15. SALT is the artist that crafted the piece. He does a lot of these reptilian heads and such and i've got to say this is one of the best one's i've seen by him

16. dude i woke up this morning and had the best idea ever i think ima build my next set up( tube/AC) to match somehow with this slide any suggestions on some good cobalt glass?

17. How about this, lol?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. #18 SanDiego420, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2009
    PERFECT lol u bastard jk lol

19. [​IMG]
    The color of the slide matches the label pretty good, and the cobalt joint and upstem match perfectly.

20. #20 SanDiego420, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2009
    Another bastard damn all you people and your savage glass that match my slide arrrgg lol jk

got a close up of that slide??