Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Salt Lake City

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Badgerrskihigh, Oct 12, 2010.

1. idk if this is against grasscity rules.....sorry if it is.., but im in salt lake city utah for work, ill be back n forth for the next few months.

is the herb plentiful here? all i see are older people n chinese people. No one i would feel comfortable confronting :[

2. I live in Orem for school and its a little away from SLC, there's plenty of herb up there, just gotta ask the right person. Not sure if that helps, but ask around, maybe go to a place where you'll expect a lot of stoners to chill for ex. the mall, w/e. Hope that helps :)

3. It should be ok, your not asking for a hookup. :cool:

Grab a good detailed map of the city or do a bit of Googleing. If I was a smoker where would I hang out? :smoke: