Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Salt and Pepper weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DCrist721, Jul 9, 2006.

1. I've been around the smoking community in my area for a while now, and never have i heard of this. Supposedly its "the best stuff on long island right now". This guy I know is getting it on tuesday and hes going to send me pictures and prices then, but has anyone heard of this?

2. sounds zesty!

3. Kinda sounds disgusting.

Do you think it got its name from someone sprinkling salt on it to try and make it look more crystally?

4. lol never heard of it and not to sound like a dick but if it was the best stuff on long island atleast one of my friends would know about it. If it aint a real strain its bullshit.

5. I figured it was a nickname for something like a black widow/white widow cross or something. W/e I guess when I see it and he lets me try it out ill decide if its worth the price.

6. Salt and Pepper buds are very dank. My friend had some Purple Pepper from the clinic earlier this week. I actually don't like it though. I mean it gets me stoned, just tastes like pepper and pepper to me tastes like shit when it's not spicing my foods. The main thing wih this bud though is that you can't hit it with out coughing out a lung, it's that harsh. Gets you very baked though. Damn, dank bud I don't like...I guess I've been too spoiled lately with all the dankness I've been getting from the clinic.

7. He lives in cali, so he means a medical marijuana clinic/club

And moot, thanks for the help, hes letting me smoke a blunt with him for free so ill see if its too harsh for my liking. If its too harsh but its some good shit I might buy some and offer to smoke HerbsintheBurbs out for the use of his vap. Probably the best thing I got out of this forum was meeting this guy and getting to smoke from a moderatly expensive vap.

8. Good ol' Long Islanders ... theres a lot of us fuckers on here.

9. Yea Dcrist def get in on that blunt, twill be a good smoke, just may be a little harsh, I'm usually not that picky but it was a little too much for me. I'm sure that it would be great pot for a vape though.

10. Ive heard about it but i think its a Black russian x white widow strain.

defintly not the best weed on long island this one time i had some shit called like green crack or something it wasnt laced it was just called that.

and also theres G-13 on the island out towards long beach and more suffolk

- stay high:smoking:

11. Well, he did say the best "right now", not like, the best ever. And I'm pretty close to Long Beach, you'll have to help me in locating some of that stuff.

12. supposdly theirs mafia run buildings where the g13 is grow/ kept/sold kinda. Theirs a certain amount on the island like 5 or 6 or something. Like you wouldn't even think of it, they look like regular office buildings. You have to have major connects to get the stuff but I don;t know if I believe that.

13. Yeah thats true. well at least its what ive heard.

I do have major connects i used to get a Qp of dro for 450 and i can still get G-13

i dont get it from the "factories" though i get it from some hippy guy haha he buys it in the pounds!

14. lol, i live on long island, i never heard of it...it sounds really gross tho lol

15. long island reppin! im just sittin on some exotics right now, but g13 does sound good