Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Salmon wraps!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Budder81, Jun 14, 2007.

1. I work in the resturant biz, so I have access to food. Anyways, today it was extremely fucking hot, I didn't want to go out to my car to roast a quick bowl, so I decided to cook it in something. I grabbed a piece of raw salmon (used for sushi), wrapped it around a small scallop. Threw in some grinded bud (master kush and hawaiian haze) about a small hit's worth. Added some mayo sauce and a drop of sesame oil (spicy kind, rayu), added some spicy tuna, and then more creamy sauce and unagi sauce, then threw it in the oven for 10 minutes. Chilled in the cooler, came out and ate the salmon thing. 20 minutes later I was getting body high, hour later my eyes were sealed shut and perma-grin. It was great, I'm thinking the salmon had to do with the potency (salmon have cannabis receptors in their brain) so maybe the oil from the salmon mix well with the cannabis or something, I asked my friend in the nuero science biz to find out.

2. what a cook!

3. I want you to cater for my next smoke out party. That sounds hella bomb with or without the ganja.

+REP for the awesome recipe, and getting high at work with it.

4. I was expecting a Salmon flavoured blunt wrap experience in this thread. But even better with that dish, man.

5. I'm glad that worked for you, but I doubt I could ever eat that. I'm not a fan of seafood at all. Good work on being creative, though.

6. That sound good.

It would have been better raw though. You made me hungry for fishies.
    I'm gonna have to experiment with a cannabis oil in some rolls or a dipping sauce for the sashimi.

7. Oh God, that sounds so fucking good. Salmon is by far my favorite fish.

8. I used to work at a few pizza places, I thought about doing that with a pizza, but I wasn't 100% sure it'd work and I didn't want to waste weed. That's awesome it worked for you though.

9. Gulf Coast Red Snapper for me thx.

10. Thanks for the comments everyone. I had no idea there was already a salmon wrap out there, I just named it that because I wrapped the salmon around the scallop and couldn't think of another name. :smoke:
    I could use any fish, but I chose salmon because of salmon is oily compared to most fish. And since I'm doing this at work, it has to cook inside the salmon, for stealth.

Hmmm next I'm gonna cook some bud in sesame oil, and then use that to make some cream sauce, that should be interesting.

11. I mixed a little bit of butter with some weed once upon a time about 35 years ago. I dont really remember it being any better but every once in awhile (even today) someone reminds me of it and usually comments on how good it was. All I remember is that it smoked extremely slow.

12. YES! Every year i fly to Port Aransas to go deep sea fishing from Cleveland. Its amazing,

13. Uh webba jebba jebba jebba DEH!

14. ^ What he said. :)