Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saliva testing.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dserge, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Alright have a drug test coming up on Monday. Have my fake urine ready to go and know what I am doing with it.

However, it is through a temp agency and they may mouth swab (They do the testing on sight). I will be clean for 72 hours before the test completely. Very anal about cleaning my teeth etc.

My plan is to not smoke,
    Brush a bunch, use mouthwash a bunch
    and use Hyrdrogen Peroxide up until the test a few times a day.

From my understanding saliva can only detect 12-24 hours? So 72 hours should be plenty to pass correct? Especially with this cleaning regiment?

2. I passed a mouth swab by not smoking for 24 hours. Now, I'm no doctor or lab technician but others who were tested along with me said mouth swab testing goes back 8-12 hours. I believe you will pass while taking this small T break. Good luck.

3. I wouldn't hire a cheater point blank period. Rather have an honest stoner than a liar.

4. Well unfortunately for most smokers here in the US it is still illegal and if you want to work and smoke then there is no way around it. Blame the system not me.
    Im 26 years old with a great life, I don't need your grief on a MJ forum.

5. Thanks for the info bud.

• Like Like x 1
  6. If you play the blame game participate in the black market. Honesty is the best policy for a reason. Morality and ethics give ethos to the thought that cheaters never prosper, but in a crooked world that is just playing by the rules. Not throwing salt at a tax payer just describing how broken the system is with respect to it's employees who get the job. Props if you pass brah.