Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saliva test question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ich bin stoned, Sep 9, 2013.

1. So i read the drug test topic thing and it said little to nothing about saliva tests. So, i may or may bot be getting a saliva test and im willing to take this risk  :metal: so, say i do get the test and i smoke a gram 12 hours before the test, eat a couple times, drink a lot of water, brush my teeth a lot, and use hydrogen peroxide a few times, would i be able to pass? 

2. #2 suplove, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2013
    12 hours maybe. dont push it though

brush the hell out of your teeth but don't hurt yourself and mouthwash. most drugs are supposed to be eliminated from your saliva within 24 hours.

3. Saliva tests also come up positive because of the fat cells in your cheek...when they swab you its not just saliva but cheek cells that they take and test. So when you brush your teeth, brush your cheeks too. I hear it makes all the difference. Good luck

4. Okay so, I smoked at 7:30am, took the saliva test at 5:00pm and passed. All i did was brush my teeth once after smoking and drank some water.

5. I smoked 15 mins before the saliva test and passed bc I know I can pass these stupid things with my eyes shut. 98% of the time employers will have u do the saliva test right there at the company u want to work for. Possibly when u go in for the interview or after when they call u in to fill out paperwork. either way they're really easy to pass all you have to do is stick the swab between your top teeth and your bottom teeth. do not let the little cotton piece touch your cheek. What the test wants is the cells from ur cheek. if you're worried about the swab not getting wet because its between ur teeth don't worry. It will be wet by the time the 2 mins is up. it has no choice its inside your mouth. close your mouth and do not let them see that you did not put it in your cheek. bite down on it. Not to hard though. Just so it stays there. In place. the test cannot get cells from your teeth. I've passed every test I've ever taken. No lie. People over think way to much. Do drink some soda before ur test. On ur way there or in the parking lot right before u walk in. Do brush ur teeth. Not any differently than normal.