Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saliva test-Magnum detox moutwash--DO NOT USE

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SarahTonin, Jun 28, 2017.

1. HI,
    I had a saliva test for a job. I thought it would be a urine test, so I had my quick fix all ready to go. At the last minute, I found out that It would be a saliva swab. I ran to the local head shop and picked up the mouthwash. I had just smoked the night before and am a pretty heavy user. I followed the directions exactly. Just wanted to put that info out there so someone else doesn't make the same mistake I did.

2. So you failed I take it. You kinda left that part out

3. Yes, I failed; I thought that was implied.

4. You know what they say about ASSuming. Sorry to hear about your failed test. Better luck next time

5. You could have just brushed your teeth and gums really well and you could have passed easily.

6. I brushed my teeth thoroughly twice, flossed, and used Listerine prior to using the detox mouthwash.