Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saliva Drug Test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by infamous1808, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Was wondering if anybody has taken and passed a saliva drug test? If so, how? I would rather not quit smoking herb.

2. there arnt and salvia drug test, its not illegal.

3. he means saliva, as in the wet stuff in your mouth. i think it is clean even faster then the piss test, so it shouldn't be to hard to take a week or so off.

4. I've read that if you use mouthwash, get rid of all the saliva in your mouth and then wet your mouth with water, they won't notice and it'll come up clean every time.

5. The only thing with the mouth wash is most mouthwashes contain alcohol. So if your saliva test also tests for liquor your fucked. I wish i knew what to tell you dogg.

6. There are a lot that do, and a lot that don't. It's just a matter of getting the right kind. The kind with alcohol would probably do a better job of getting rid of the 'drugs' and then maybe using a different kind without that to get rid of the alcohol. If they do detect it though, just blame the listerine.

7. It takes about 3 days of not smoking to pass the saliva test im pretty sure. One of my friends drank some vodka with me before he had his mouth test and he still passed so I guess it depeneds on the test.

8. Cool I'm pretty sure i can quit for a couple days. Been reading up on erowid.org pretty interesting stuff.

9. I knew a guy who used to jsut eat a pack of listerine strips at once and gargle really well with listerine before his probation mouth swabs

We blazed at work all the time

haha