saliva drug test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by gr8twhte, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Help! I have an insurance exam coming up. they have told me it will be a swab in the mouth. I am an daily smoker but have been clean for 2 weeks in anticipation of this test. what I am really worried about is nicotine. I have quit (with the patch), but i read that nicotine is stored in the fat cells like weed. is this true? if so, is there any way to beat the test? i looked through lots of websites and passyourdrugtest.com has something they claim can beat thc saliva tests. is this a reliable site? they have an 800 number to call for "personalized" help, but the phone just rings. Please help, if anyone can. I should mention I have two kids and a lot riding on this. Thanks and peace

2. smokin' a ciggarette is leagal buddy...

3. even though cigs are legal, insurance companies still see smoking as a health risk so they jack up your premiums. too bad huh?

4. drink water?

5. Nicotine will show up. The patch makes it worse. The patch puts the nicotine straight into your system through fat cells. I don't know how long it stays in your system, But my insurance company found Strong Nicotine a week later. I told my agent that I should have kept on smoking..

Grasscity Deals Near You