Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saliva drug test?!?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Samanthaismoney, Sep 30, 2016.

1. What's up guys!
    Okay so Im a moderate-heavy smoker, I dab on the daily and smoke blunts a few times a week, anyways..I had a drug test today at 4pm it was a mouth swab test. The last time I smoked was yesterday at like 6am
    all day I was drinking water, brushing my teeth, I drank mouth wash( even swallowed it lol I had nowhere to spit) and I gargled hydrogen peroxide like 5-6 times I heard that works. So anyways during the test they made CLEAR instructions to NOT touch the cotton swab, we had to keep it in our mouths for 10 minutes and at the end of it I pulled it out and it was covered in saliva so I panicked and literally swiped my fingers across it to wipe some off completely forgetting that I can't touch it. What will happen if I touched it? Will the thc from the oils in my finger contaminate it? They said it could effect the results...but how?!? Do you think I'll fail it now or it might come up as like "inconclusive"
    Thanks to anyone who might know! :)