Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saliva drug test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mamma2016, May 17, 2016.

1. I smoke every night to help my insomnia. I smoke less than half a j once or twice daily. I last smoked on Sunday around 7 p.m. I was called in today for a mouth swab @ 3 p.m. Will I pass? I'm worried sick. Please answer my question.

2. Should be okay but realize these tests can possibly go back 96 hours. Abstaining for 40+ hours probably helped your chances alot. So will brushing your mouth and gums before the test.

3. I also used a detox just in case. Thanks for the quick reply I have been stressing it bad. It sucks to have to stress over a little smoke. I'd understand if it was something harder but damn legalize it already.

4. Next time just brush your teeth and use mouthwash. Thoroughly. I've not heard of anyone not passing if they had a day or two and just brushed well. I've heard of people smoking and getting tested the same and passed. That's pushing it though.