Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saliva Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BluntCheefa, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Whatsup GC. So i've been on probation since September for 1 year. I gotta go in on Wednesday and could possibly have to take a saliva DT. I've been blazing everyday now for the past month and I really wanna smoke right now. How long does a saliva test detect THC? Some sites say 36 hrs some say 12. Should I smoke? Lol fuck.

2. Chill out till after the test then smoke again!

3. It depends on your oral hygiene! More than one dude has smoked in the evening and passed an oral drug test the next day! :smoking:

You need to brush and floss a couple of times, making sure to get your gums and inside of your cheeks! Use a high alcohol or tartar removal mouth wash. One guy was asked if he had drunk any sodas in the last hour, so you might want to get one just before the test. The acids would help cleanse your mouth! :D

Granny :wave:

4. Just took it.... Probably failed =/. Didnt smoke 48 hrs before the test so its pretty much 50/50. Pray for me :(

5. ive passed like 25 saliva tests for probation and i never had a 48 hour gap in between smoking... i also didnt smoke more than a snap a day just to keep my levels low... but yea... no fails

6. how long would you stop before the test though?

7. the night before, then i would take the test at around 6 pm after work the next day lol. I never knew i had a test until the day i had it... so i just played it by ear

8. Shit I hope I have the same luck as you. Im not trying to do this full 2 years of probation...

9. yea i did 15 months, got off earlier this month haha

I always washed my mouth with hydrogen peroxide before driving to the test, and i ate an altoid literally right before going in, those 2 may have had something to do with it.

10. Yeah, I heard Altoids help a lot. I have random saliva tests in these next months, so I'm just going to keep Altoids on me, drink a lot of soda during the day, and use mouth wash and brush my teeth a fuck load. Think that'll work?

11. I've passed the test all the time even if I smoke the day before not night so I had more than 12 hrs. As long u have more than 16 hrs, you should be good!

12. well, did you pass??

13. i take a toke off a bowl every day.. Just a toke.. Been doing this for bout 2 months straight. I quit smoking for two days. Then I took another toke, the night before a surprising swab test. Still waiting for the results.. They never tell you, you passed, lol, so im all pins and needles  now.. They said they send there test off to a lab to be tested.. So I guess, if i havent heard anything, within 5 working days, I can finally quit sweating bullets..