Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saliva Drug Test--HELP PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bencw15, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Okay so here is my situation....

I recently applied for a job, got a call back, and was asked to take a saliva drug test.
    So I looked up info on saliva drug tests and how to pass..i went ahead and stopped smoking for about 90 HOURS and kept up with brushing my teeth, mouthwash, rinsing with peroxide, and all that junk.
    Well I went to the drug test and...PASSED and got the job. YAY!

Now I should be happy but while I was there they said they do RANDOM saliva tests. Which totally sucks because I like this job but I also like my weed. :)

So heres my question....
    Can I possibly still smoke weed and still pass random saliva drug tests???

Heres a scenario...
    I would smoke around 9 or 10pm then have to be at work at 9am the next morning. Is there any way I could brush the shit out of my teeth and pop mints and be able to pass a random test at 9am when I had smoked at 10pm the night before????

Any suggestions, answers, question, or anything would help so much!!
    Like many, I would love to have a wonderful job and still be able to smoke. :)

Some info about me....
    -Heavy smoker...almost everyday for the past 2 years.
    -Female, 115 pounds, 19
    -Workout atleast 4 times a week
    -Only drink water//no cokes
    -Good hygiene//Brush teeth twice daily...will do more if it helps.

THANKS!!

2. haha when i first read this i thought you said salvia drug test

3. LOL, ME TOO!!!

I read the whole thing as salvia, and was just about to post my confusion, then saw your post, thank FSM. :eek:

4. lol i thought it was salvia lol but salvia is legal

5. good thing i saw both of those posts
    i was convinced this was about salvia

6. I'm not 100% sure, but I really doubt it.

7. lol thats funny me too lol Saliva,Salvia,Sativa look all the same

8. haha. nope not salvia...SALIVA. damn potheads. haha jk.
    suggestions anyone??

These test are bullshit, its my life and if i can perform the job and live up to their standards and smoke weed without them knowing...then why should i have these random tests?

I guess theres pretty much no way to get by except quit smoking....:(
    Smoking up my sack...then i guess im done...

9. if you're going to get drug tested, saliva testing is the best way because it only detects marijuana for 12-24 hours. That being said, you're cutting it close if you smoke the night before and you come in to work and get tested. Now if you smoke on a Friday night or on a Saturday then you should be good on Monday morning.

10. lmao i also thought it said salvia and was like wtf salvia is legal... lol

11. dont stop smoking, just keep up with what you have been doing, and take niacin each day, i think you will be good to go, keep drinking lots of water too

12. hahahahhaha same

13. I agree, I puff on the weekends and work my professional job during the week.

14. where do oyu live?
    get a club card
    for like add
    of something of those other things that arent so obvious

and buy some topical lotions or tintcures as an excuse

15. Niacin is to burn fat cells that contain THC, isn't it? That doesn't sound like it would help a saliva test.

16. i punched the shit out of my laptop screen when i saw JuJuBee's sig...thanx for the crack on my screen:)

17. I was tested today by swab .What I did was Did great oral Hygeine and the lady that conduted the test gave me the thing . I reversed the swab held the whole thing so she didn't realize and just bit on the tip without having the swab touch my cheek ..Easier than I thought ..I aslo bought Spit and Kleen just to be safe .. She said the test only go back 24-48 hrs and mostly test for alcohol .. This was for Publix ... But the lady that did it was really cool and seemed reall not to notice nor care ..Some other places might be more strict