Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saliva and Edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Jes553, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Hey guys,

So I tested myself with the drug tests that the police use in my country for Random drug tests.

After smoking I passed the test only waiting 6 hours after smoking weed. (yes!!)
    I was wondering if edibles stay in your Saliva longer than just smoking the Herb. If anyone knows any information on this please let me know.

2. I found research from a long time ago were they tested smokers and eaters. The edibles were un traceable after a few days (in urin) while the earliest clean test from smoking was over 2 weeks. I guess it's not that popular of a study lol. It was done by a company trying to come up with new ways of testing. Ill have to find it and post it. It was from the 90s

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

3. Hey dude, I assume that once the edibles peaks, it will leave the saliva at the same pace as smoking the weed. Any thoughts on this?

4. I dont live in a state that does those kinds of tests, but If i had to guess i feel like edibles would be untraceable in a saliva test. This is given you've already ate something or drank something after eating the edible. Something different happens in your mouth when you smoke herb i feel. I could be very wrong this is just a guess:(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Oh man, I wish you were right so fucking badly!! Na the THC gets into the saliva, it doesnt stay in the mounth... Sucks but thats how it is.