Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sales, sales, and more sales.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bassmasta211, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Well since we all know, 'Customer Appreciation Day' (420) is right around the corner and all the crazy sales that come with it. You guys got any new pieces in mind?

2. #2 StonedChubbs420, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2011
    Yeah, I don't have a lot of cash on hand so I'm not getting anything big. I'm looking at a chillum tho, never really used em a lot but I wanna expand my smoking arsenal. so yeah, chillum.

I kinda got my eye on this one. Just kinda stood out. http://www.grasscity.com/colored-bat-3.html

3. gonna go check out my regular dispensary tomorrow and see what they got going on for sales, and then hit up a few different head shops to see what they are offering.

i plan on picking up a new tube though, either a sheldon black or zob most likely.