Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sale

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MikExv, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Hey every one im new here and I was going to buy a Glass Spoon bowl on the 3rd(day my job pay's) and I was wondering if it end excatly on the 3rd or if its gonning to last on the 3rd but end right when it turns to the 4th? Please tell me its the 4th...
    -Thanks!

2. Is the sale going to be going on through the 3rd to the 4th or end right when it becomes the 3rd?

3. lol just buy somethin man

It probably includes orders made on the 3rd

4. He's asking if the GC sale goes through the 3rd or if it just stops right when it hits the 3rd of December.

5. Finaly some one understands me! THANK YOU!!! NOW JUST FOR THE AWNSER!!! lol

6. ohhh it probably ends at midnight

7. on the 2nd when it becomes the 3rd or the 3rd when it becomes the 4th?

8. at midnight when it becomes the 4th

9. if you order on the 3rd at 11:59 youll be cool...any later i doubt it :)

10. I hope your right so I can get my spoon, glass pipe, and Steam roller cheaper :D.