sale opinion

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ivxxvsvp, Feb 28, 2013.

1. hey blades of grass ! i'm looking to depart with my first glass purchase ever. it breaks my heart to sell it because it was my FIRST boro piece but times are hard & daddy needs something new to suck on.

liquid 15in beaker $120, syn pill bottle ash catcher $150, two hisi down stems $25 each. Collectively: $330

I found a buyer for the entire set for $200

I have had this piece for close to a year now & have used it to its FULL potential. i believe getting 2/3 of the amount i paid for it is a great deal, especially since i got so much use out of it.

all opinions welcome!

image-3822902485.jpg

image-838546699.jpg

image-3513913620.jpg

2. Out with the old and in with the new. What do you have in mind to replace it?

3. Sounds like a good deal man! Enjoy your new piece whatever you decide to get.

4. the only other piece i have is a sov kingstem line. that will stay in my collection forever!

with the $200, im looking to drop another $800 so i have a $1k limit. scientific wise, i'm thinking about the pyrology double showerhead with glycerin coil for $800 or a 21in illadelph beaker, $300, with two illadelph showerhead ashcatchers, $600, or a mobius matrix tube, $600.

my logic is, if i'm spending a grand on glass, i better get something heady! honestly, i would get a Zach P slide, SALT slide, SNIC slide, which right there is about $500+. then use the remaining $500 for something scientific, like a nice toro or mobius bubbler.

5. For 1k you could get a really nice tube like a 7/13 or stem/8. Out of all your picks i'd go with the mobius. 600 on an illadelph beaker with AC's is just insantiy to me. Now i haven't seen the pyrology tube you're talking about but it sounds pretty cool

6. id say spend the g on a exclusive piece bro.. get a heady one with scientific.. why spend a grand on glass when u could get a sicker piece than jus a regular one for the same price that others have also..

7. Whatever you do, DO NOT buy an illadelph and 2 ashcatchers. Premium waste of cash.

8. mobius bub with some dope ass slides

9. I agree with this. That way you still have a dd (kingstem) which you can accesorize with the slides, and get a bubbler while you're at it.

10. You paid 150 for that a/c:eek:

A mobius won't cost 600 lol 420 to 480 for the different stereo matrix. Get the bubbler for 350 to 375 then get come crazy slides. It will be the better then Illys that's for sure haha.

11. i know, lol. lack of boro knowledge at the time.

12. thanks for the feedback blades !

• Like Like x 1