Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Salads.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chadddd, Aug 2, 2011.

1. #1 chadddd, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    Just made a salad of kb. Put it in the bong bowl and ripped it hard.

a small nug of each: dirty hairy (indica), a dark green fruity medical quality unknown (sativa?) and pineapple express (sativa)

Im fucked up.

Anybody else like to get fucked up?

2. I'm assuming by "fucked up" you mean super blazed...? And if so hell yeah lmao I think I speak for just about everybody on this forum that I love getting super blazed

3. lucky. im officially dry :l

4. i wish i was as proud as you are right now

5. Yeah just got the pineapple express pickup yesterday...my body feels weird man. This sativa indica mix is a wild trip.

6. #6 The Nickatina, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    ur just too high lol. listen to some music and eat some snacks..

7. Toked a salad of some Blue Dreams, Big Bud, and some hash with a buddy. It was awesome. Was high for like 6 hours!

Grasscity Deals Near You