Salad Fingers

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Little Wing, Nov 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ah man that second one really is pretty disturbing, but still very good. I love the first one \"I must leave, but first i must caress this rusty kettle\".

The creator must be really quite fucked up, im not sure any sane person could create something that weird and disturbing.

2. Yeah, the video\'s are demented, yet funny and intrueging at the same time.
    The quality of the episodes are significantly better than most flash video\'s I\'ve seen.

3. More people should watch this.

4. lmfao... i\'d hate to spend the day in that guys mind.... remind me of that movie \"the cell\" except 100,000 x more fucked up....

5. he\'s got a great mind, i love salad fingers. i emailed its creator a month or so back proposing to him... he hasn\'t got back to me :(

6. argh spamfest on that site....

watching them earlier freaked me out, he did a valentines special ill post that when i get the link again...

7. the music on that series freaks the hell out of me..

8. i quite like the music...

some of its pretty chilled...

9. Creepy, weird... and downright COOL! Very nice!

10. Kinda creepy and werid. I didnt get the comedy out of it.

11. Check out the guys other works on www.fatpie.com Real funny. watch burnt face man haha.

12. so fucked up lol

13. we\'re huge fans of salad fingers here :) repeating the lines randomly..after we get an odd look we\'ll tell them to check out the site--never fails to hear the person come back with the word disturbing describing it. very cool stuff if you ask me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.