sake

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by dildo, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Is sake any good?

2. I don't think so but I'm not a drinker.

3. ^its this guy
    I'm not much of a drinker but I like to try new things weed does that

4. It is me.

Ive tried it and I don't really like the taste of it but if you wanna try it go fer it

5. I'm trying to expand my pallet for tha ladies haha XD

6. Then stick to wine. Every girl I've known loves wine. I've yet to meet a girl who like sake

7. True true but with sake they will be like "OH YOUR SO multicultural" and ill be like fuck yea

8. Haha that's funny dude

Hey man its worth a shot. Just have some wine in the fridge in case

9. Haha don't worry bra haha XD I'm a bawse. :smokepassblunt:

10. I can tell

The wanting to be multicultural gave it away

11. Sake tastes like rubbing alcohol to me, way to strong to enjoy the taste.

As a female, I agree wine is usually a safe choice. However, eveyone has different tastes; for example I prefer a Red Muscadine wine for something sweet, whereas my roommate would rather drink anything from a box.
    But, drink of choice for me is rum or beer, so a guy who can pick something good, is definitely a winner.

12. [quote name='"PurpleStreak"']Sake tastes like rubbing alcohol to me, way to strong to enjoy the taste.

As a female, I agree wine is usually a safe choice. However, eveyone has different tastes; for example I prefer a Red Muscadine wine for something sweet, whereas my roommate would rather drink anything from a box.
    But, drink of choice for me is rum or beer, so a guy who can pick something good, is definitely a winner.[/quote]

Thumbs up for rum....I'm startin to get into wine but if you had to choose,what's a good wine taste wise?

13. My advice to to try everything, haha.
    If you have a winery nearby, or even a resturant where you can buy samples or small glasses, try a few different things out to see what you like.

Like I said, Muscadine wines are sweet, so they might be a good start. Also, try White Zinfandel, I like it too.

14. [quote name='"PurpleStreak"']

My advice to to try everything, haha.
    If you have a winery nearby, or even a resturant where you can buy samples or small glasses, try a few different things out to see what you like.

Like I said, Muscadine wines are sweet, so they might be a good start. Also, try White Zinfandel, I like it too.[/quote]

K cool lol have you tried Maynard james Keenans wine?

15. No... should I?

16. [quote name='"PurpleStreak"']No... should I?[/quote]

Lol that's why I'm asking you : p but I think its worth a try its just hard to find were I am

17. After looking it up, I doubt I could get it here anyways.

18. I mainly wanna try it cuz I'm a tool fan and its tool related haha

19. You definitely need to develop a taste for Sake. As a previous poster said it does have an oily, rubbing alcohol taste, and I believe it is traditionally served slightly warmed...good luck...

20. [quote name='"jmick"']You definitely need to develop a taste for Sake. As a previous poster said it does have an oily, rubbing alcohol taste, and I believe it is traditionally served slightly warmed...good luck...[/quote]

Ok bro but are there any brands you would recommend?