Xbox Saints Row?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Aug 2, 2020.

1. #1 Dizzy, Aug 2, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    Anyone on GC a Fan of these Games? IK they a Parody of GTA Series Basically but I still Love them alot. Especially the First 2 Games in the Series. Wasn't Feeling 3 an 4 tho tbh. Johnny Gat is Cool asl lol He Crazy. I Like Saints Row 2 The Best of them All. It Fun to Take Apart those 3 Rival Gangs in SR2 I Love it. I Like to Go After The Sons of Samedi First Because they On Saints Territory When You First Start the New Game!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Saints row 1&2 were good games, sr3 was decent but it just got so shit after that.

Sent from my PCT-L29 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. i used to fw them back in day

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Oh hi I Was Most DefinetlyFeelin 1 an 2 For Sure! What Your Favorite Part or Favorite Gangs to Take Down?

Mhm Me Too He Was Trying His Hardest Too Get the Brotherhood. He Just Got Caught Slippini Guess! The Boss Got Payback For Him At Least!

Not Anymore?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2

5. Hell yeah T the saints row games are LIT:hello::hello::hello: I didn't like them after the 3rd though it went downhill after that smh :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

6. Me an You Should Go Buy Some Loa Dust an Go Into Space Together lmao!:laughing: I Hope You Get My Reference Brews:biggrin:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Aisha smoking out the light bulb was one of my first encounters with drugs lol, I thought all drugs got smoked out a lightbulb

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I used to set my sr2 radio to one song, teenagers by mcr, and I'd drive around killin...
    Sr2 had the best radio of any game change my mind

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

9. GTA 3,4,vice city,San Andreas had dope soundtracks so did the Scarface game:confused_2:

Every 1 of the Tony hawk's games, the EA skate games there's tons of games that have better soundtracks imo dude lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. yeah tbf I can think of a few games with better music lol
    skate3 for one

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. #13 Dizzy, Aug 6, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2020

Shaundi Was the One Doing that lol But Cool Story tho it Funny. Aisha Was Johnny Gats Lady! She Got Killed by Jyunichi or However it Spelled...The Ronins Enforcer!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  12. I love the saints row series! I don’t consider it a ripoff if GTA, but more of a “parody” of GTA.

It went downhill in the version with the aliens and the matrix like abilities IMO. Was that 4? Also the spin off team game was awful. Forgot the name. Something squad or whatnot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

13. Good Point NoobGrower Maybe I'll Change my Wording to someting Less Harsh because Saints Row 1 an 2 Rule!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  14. Now Changed the Word to Parody :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. I Have Decide i Going to Replay Saints Row 1 an 2 Starting Tonight. Which Gang y'all Think I Should Take Out First is SR 1? :D

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  16. Liked 1.
    Loved 2.
    3 was ok.
    4 was...not the same game at all...
    Gatt out of Hell I put on for about 5 seconds a few months ago...WANTED to like it. Looked horrendously dated and...maybe I left it too long or something but it seemed like ass to me.

I think I heard something about a possible reboot/sequel.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

17. What Your Favorite Parts of 1 an 2 Cheeba?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  18. Which one?
    If you mean like bits in the game...hm...all I can remember is I enjoyed the scene with the girl in the trunk. Super fuck-over.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1