Saints row the third

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Jaemercs, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Thats lame... Im just gonna go get the first one lol

im more of a GTA fan anyway

2. Whaaaaaaaat!? This changes my views on Saint's Row: The Third drastically. Why remove a good thing? I don't get what goes on in these developers' heads.

3. [quote name='"Zizzy"']

Whaaaaaaaat!? This changes my views on Saint's Row: The Third drastically. Why remove a good thing? I don't get what goes on in these developers' heads.[/quote]

I know, I was hoping that they would add shrooms or acid. There's a lot of cool/funny shit in the game though, I havent stopped playing it

4. [quote name='"glazedKnuckles"']

Nothing wrong with both, I personally love gta 4 because of its realism. And obviously that's not what saints row is going for

Im not hating I
    Just saying its not for me I like the realism crime stuff. This reminds me of crackdown.

5. I downloaded the initiation station thing a week ago and messed around with it for a while I then I rented it yesterday. The game is pretty fun and I love the customization but there's no real multiplayer which is pretty fucked up.

6. SRTT is everything GTA 4 should have been, I have been a big time GTA fanboy for many years and SRTT fucking shits all over GTA 4!

7. All smoking in that game did was make your screen get all foggy and start swaying around. Not really a deal breaker imo.

8. Exactly. Cant believe you guys are putting this off because you cant get a stupid bong or blunt.

Managed to drag myself away from skyrim for a bit to try this today. This games great so far. Had a few chuckles at it.
    Id even goes as far to say its a welcomed little change from skyrim . Dont get me wrong i love the skyrim ofc.:smoke:

9. I remember blunts in SR1 and SR2 were big enough to put Wiz Khalifa's blunts to shame. And that's sayin' something.

If I smoked that much weed I'd forget what I smoked, where I smoked it, and how I even got that much weed in the first place.

BUT OFF TOPIC!

ON TOPIC! I love Saints Row, but haven't had a chance to pick this up since I've been in Memphis, Atlanta, and now Chicago without a break to play video games at all... :(

10. I finally just picked this up today. Already have the season pass and ms points for anything else I need to download. It's installing to my 360's harddrive now.. Super stoked to start playing it

11. It's good, crazy, but good, also, you can't smoke or anything on it, sorry for all the commas.

12. lol all smoking and drinking in the first two games did was blur up your screen. glad they removed it and replaced it with grenades and jars of fart gas

13. [quote name='"x420xImNotSober"']lol all smoking and drinking in the first two games did was blur up your screen. glad they removed it and replaced it with grenades and jars of fart gas[/quote]

They got jars of fart gas?!... awesome! Hahaha

14. Where can you get the jars of fart gas?

15. You have to upgrade the flashbang to level 4

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2wpdrGc1tM]Saints Row 3: Fart In A Jar Weapon Gameplay! - YouTube[/ame]

17. The first Saints was known basically as a GTA clone, the only thing that set it apart was it's sense of humor. They realized this and went with the flow.

18. Anyone else have this on the PS3? I've wanted to try the coop out a little.

19. anyone playing on the PC?

I remember SR2 ran like shit on the PC so I'm a little worried

20. Runs fine on my PC, depends on your PC really.