Saints Row Reboot?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, May 18, 2022.

1. Any Yall Hear Bout This? My Husband Told Me Bout It. I'm Only A Fan Of SR 1 An 2 & I Thought The Ones After That Were Fails So I Hope This One Good. Iain Really Gettin My Hopes Up To High Tho TBH But Ima Give It A Chance Tho :)

~Toni~

2. That's pretty sweet. I think I only played The Third. Can't remember the first two anyways, I remember it being a little rough around the edges and poorly optimized on PC, but good dialog, voice acting, and some fun mechanics.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Lately I've been playing City Skylines more than anything. Relaxing city building simulator, nice and fun to set things up and watch them play out while I veg out watching videos.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. First 2 Alot Like GTA But They Got Too Silly For Me After That.

That Sounds Cool Too. You Building Big Cities It Sound Fun. Do You Name Them Too?

~Toni~

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. Was Saints Row 3 the one with the cool wigs and costumes and more of a cartoony element?

I'm pretty sure that was the one I liked.

And no major cities. I'm kinda new to the game, but have a nice community of 7,500. I'm trying to streamline traffic, and manage some resources before I build up the population much further. I just started some industries, so I can produce some goods and stop exporting. Trying to make money so I can build the community.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Yea All The Saints Row Games After 2 Pretty Cartoonish An With Alotta Wacked Up Stuff Happen in. I Didn't Get Into Those Ones Really.

Nice I Would Definetly Live Ina City You Made Dropin It Sound Really Peaceful!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  7. No Lol YouTube Hit & Miss Workin For Me I Don Bother With It Anymore. You Could Probably Find Someting Bout It Tho.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  8. Played the original
    IMG_20220518_142847.jpg

Back at work so I have lost track of everything
    Played on and off as I had an ill parent who required a lot of time
    Gave my 360 to my nephew, not sure if my newer Xbox will play it

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

9. Are You Going To Try The New 1 When It Release?

~Toni~

10. #12 Vee, May 18, 2022
    Last edited: May 18, 2022
    [​IMG]
    wallpaper above: at 42Gb the game is far outside my size limit, but will look forward to the reviews

[​IMG]
    another

[​IMG]
    sorry not a desktop

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. V That Looks Like It Talkin Bout Saints Row 3 Lol....

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Sorry Tony my hard drive is almost full ...I need a month to clean it ...lol but will wait for your reviews

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. Hey It Ok No Need To Apologize Fam. Ima Get The Game When Ever I Can An See If I Like It. Iono Tho As I Said It Probably Gon Be Not The Same Characters An Such.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. 6478102ld.jpg 6478102_sd.jpg

Think this is it
    Fuck, I'll give it a try

• Winner Winner x 1