Saints Row 4

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by ArnoldShortman, Aug 18, 2013.

1. #1 ArnoldShortman, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
    Is not that bad of a game. At least so far it isn't. I am pretty optimistic  about how it will turn out.

:smoking:

2. #2 Marijuana Malice, Aug 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2013
    Saints row is done, they are trying to hard make it funny and basically ran themselves into a ditch. The Storyline doesn't even make sense anymore. Sure, its fun the first playthrough but after that it collects dust long story short, Saints Row 4 is going to be the biggest flop this year to be honest saints row 4 and good shouldn't even be used in the same sentence Sent from my private jet using Grasscity forum

3. From what i've seen, it's Saints row 3 DLC on a disc.  I wont be getting it but if you like saints row, you'll probably enjoy it.

4. #4 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬, Aug 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2013
    i plan on getting it, saints row the third was really fun to play, and 4 looks even goofier and fun...

5. What is Saints Row even about anyways? I've always seen the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and now 4th drop. But never played it....

I always assumed it's like GTA:SA. But different obviously.... I saw the E3 for it... and the Super Power thing made it look like something you'd expect out of Little Big Planet.

6. i actually heard 4 was really really fun and funny. the thing about 4 is that its really glitchy.

7. I will prolly check it out
    Once I can get it for less than or = $20

looks like a fun game to play baked
     oddly psychedelic -matrix alien invasion-superpowers -insanity- mayhem

Saints Row 3 only held my attention for  about week :confused_2:

8. I was a big fan of Saints Row 1 and 2 but they just went waaaaay over the top on 3 and 4. It's not even the same game anymore...

9. Eh.

It'll pass the time until GTA V.

And I needed a new coaster, anyway. :)

10. Saints 1 was all right. Never played 2.  3 was, imo, a load of shit. Too stupid to really get in to. 4 looks to be the same. 

11. SR4 feels like Prototype for some reason with the superpowers and shit.

12. saints row 3 was mad fun on 360. how could you not like beatin the shit out of people, and having the cops chase you down when your standing there doing a celebratory dougie or other dance move. ill probably d/l sr 4 before buying to try it out

13. #13 Happysack, Aug 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2013
    Ehhhh its not very fun so far, I only played the begining this morning while I had a little time but what I played right off the bat left a foal taste in my mouth.

Controls clunky
    Graphics from 3 years ago even on Ultra, no FXAA left with MSAA.
    Story introduction......Mildly interesting could be good who knows.

I'll give it more of a go at some point to give it a real chance, at least they don't have purple dildo swords thats a +1 from the third right off the bat.

14. I think it could definately be a fun game but I doubt it'll really be something to remember. I always like game with as much customization in it as possible. It's just cool playing mulitplayer knowing that there's nobody who has a character just like yours. The last one I played was 2 and it had a shitload, hopefully they've added even more since then.

15. rented it from redbox as it's fun as fuck after u blaze. played probably 8 hours so far its a lot like sr3 but with some upgrades like the special powers, new cars, new guns, new missions. i'd recommend it for a rent but i probably wouldn't buy it unless it's a good deal.

16. Saints Row 1 and 2 were great, but I hated 3. I'm still kicking myself in the ass for ever paying $60 for it. 4 just looks like trash. Now, had they made 1 and 2 completely over the top like 3, I probably wouldn't hate 3 so much, but I hated how 1 and 2 had a more serious tone and 3 was a total shark jump and made no sense.