sagging leaves need help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by drewbis12, Mar 1, 2014.

1. hey guys this is my first time growing and i have this plant that seems to be sagging and looks unhappy  idk what is wrong with it
    i water it about every other day or when it feels dry
    im using cfls 
    its planted in miracle grow 
    its about two and a half weeks old

Attached Files:

2. Its just growing fast and has big leaves.  looks real healthy to me. is the pot heavy? soil wet? Plants get droopy when dry or over watered.

3. #3 drewbis12, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014
    @[member="snoopdog6502"] the pot isnt heavy it also has drain holes at the bottom
    but its looked like this for a while now and it concerns me
    i also have two other plants from the same seeds that seem to be doing much better 

Attached Files:

I bet out of any of them its a girl, many times I get a plant that launches and grows balls, the one that takes its sweet time will be a girl.

They act like a typical woman.

Over all you plants look great.

5. @[member="snoopdog6502"]

word, thanks man!

6. Your giving them too much water. When your leaves are fat with water, they get flat and lose their texture. Just like your leaves in your first picture. How are you checking to see if they need watered?

7. yup over watering...you can see the wrinkles on the leaves that arent supposed to be there..let em dry out between waterings

8. @[member="tweakz"] i used to just water them every other day
    but now im watering by how the soil feels and also by weight of the pot

9. Ahhh so that's what that is! I've seen that on a few of mine in the past. Interesting.

10. When they are that small I norm water mine about every 4-5 days. Stick your finger into soil and pull it out. If anything sticks to your finger when u blow the dirt off, its still good on water.