Sagging leaves and yellow spots on seedling

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by yosmoke, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Can anyone help me out here?
    Thank you!

sent from the moon

2. 1393353650639.jpg

sent from the moon

3. How much are you watering? What kinda soil? What kind of lights? We'll need more info to try to help.

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Watering twice a week lightly
    1393357133002.jpg

sent from the moon

5. 90 Watt UFO led

sent from the moon

6. That soil could be too hot. I.e. too many nutes too soon.

7. I started mine in the high nitrogen mg soil. Got em in the organic miracle grow now. Gonna do the organic all the way nxt time

8. nute burn

9. Is there any way to fix it?

sent from the moon

10. Why don't yoy just use fox farm soil? You dont need to worry about nutes for awhile after seedling... Plus, the soil holds the perfect amount of water to lower risk of over-watering.

11. You have to flush the piss out of it, make sure your ph is all good, transpant it into some good soil, and hopefully it won't be stunted. But if you ask me, a plant is never the same once you burn it badly.

12. Can I get that at local place like home depot or Lowes?

sent from the moon

13. #13 snoopdog6502, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
    Fox Farm Soil is just like starbucks coffee. You pay a high price but is still just coffee.

Buy cheap and then you can control the feeding, Organic choice MG is just fine. I dont like that seed starting mix shit, I have a bag and wont use it again.

14. #14 dirtyhibrix, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
    Or you can buy a high brix kit, promix hp, and organic worm castings and follow directions and have the most nutrient dense, as close to perfect as you'll ever get, marijuana!! Lol
    And never have to worry about nute burn, ph, ec, ppm or anything like that ever again :)

They have bales of it for a good price at my local farm and feed store. Im going to get one for starting all my larger vegetable garden plants.

Its February and we have a bunch garden plants up and growing already.

16. Its definitely great stuff when amended :)

I have compost piles ,chickens poo and worm castings and all kind of stuff. My woman goes hog wild planting (as do I) and I like the price for the bales over the bags of other stuff.

In the past I wanted to tarp the grow room floor and rip open some bales right on the floor and grow. Be firing up the roto-tiller in the house, get some leaf blower action. :D

18. Im still researching what i can grow in high brix with all the foliars. Ive found i cant do too many leafy greens and root veggies and being down south doesnt help when it comes to temps so im kinda limited. I still have about 55 gals of amended promix to use. Im a one plant at a time kinda guy. Maybe ill do a journal for my next plant which will be either world of seeds obsession or dinfem original strawberry cough...we'll see :)

19. I order my fox farm online. And I completely disagree, just like coffee, there are obvious levels of quality when it comes to soil for bud. For a beginner especially, fox farm is fantastic.