Sage???

Discussion in 'General' started by Rezinn, Aug 7, 2005.

1. Ok, before u start calling me stupid, I would like to point out I only know about weed (that's the only drug I decided to keep using). ANYWAY, I heard that Salvia is also Sage. And in a song, one of the singers say "...I go home and meditate with some Sage". WTF!? Can someone please help me with my confusion?? Are they talkin about the Sage u buy in grocery stores? Or is it a differen't kind?? GAAAHHH, I'M CONFUSED!!!!!!

2. I think it's pretty safe to say that Salvia is the not the same thing as the sage you would buy at a grocery store... I don't think any sage for that matter, shit man, I don't even know of anything else "sage" (other then the color)..

^^Wow, stoned rant, I hope it makes at least a small bit of sense... I just don't want to go back and re-write it...

3. yeah the latin name of sage is salvia officinalis

4. Salvia is another way of saying sage, its the divinorium that makes it the salvia we all know and love, theres plenty of members of the salvia family that aren't psychoactive, and that's the sage that you buy at the grocer's.

And they very well may be talking about the diviner's sage when they day that.

5. ooooohhhhhhh ok...thanx everyone