Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

safety

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xkushman420, Jul 23, 2012.

1. is this website safe and protected? i don't want cops knocking on my door from this.. probably just being paranoid ahhah let me know :smoke:

2. kids...

or is it just LEO trying to scare some kids....

maybe a troll?

who knows...

3. Cops can and do come on this site, but the chances of you getting into contact with one is so slim that you shouldn't worry about it. Besides, they'd have to figure out who you are and everything :smoke:

4. [quote name='"xkushman420"']is this website safe and protected? i don't want cops knocking on my door from this.. probably just being paranoid ahhah let me know :smoke:[/quote]

Bro stop being paranoid! The cops don't care about you're little habit, they only want the big guys who are pushing pounds and kilos,

5. haha thanks guys. sorry I'm real new to the website

6. [quote name='"xkushman420"']haha thanks guys. sorry I'm real new to the website[/quote]

If it makes you feel any better, I smoke like an eighth a day and I KNOW there are people here who smoke way more than me xD the Feds are hardly interested in us, although they most likely scout this site for big dealers or growers.

7. It definitely not illegal to post crimes on the internet (smoking marijuana would be one), if it was, then there wouldn't be TruTV, (The show) COPS, or any other show/channel that broadcasted live crime... There wouldn't be videos of crime on TV, or the internet so the cops couldn't and wouldn't go all over the US to track us down just because we discussed it, and I assume it is our right to be able talk about anything anywhere, including the internet.

8. [​IMG]

...even during your 'special' internet time...

9. one day homeland security will hack your computer and check your browser history.

1 year of slave labor for every instance of posting drug abuse
    2 years of labor for every instance of posting violence
    3 years of labor for every busty brunette gangbang video downoaded

with the recent creation of bio engineering and the emergence of extended life spans this could be a problem for me and im sure a bunch of you too

new world order man!!!! they already have their feet planted. MAN!!!

10. No, you won't have the feds kicking down your door for posting on this site. Though I've heard people are getting sketchy emails asking for hookups, etc. Just don't reply to them and you'll be fine.

11. What exactly do you mean by "safe and protected"?

This is a public forum, anyone with access to the internet can see your posts on here.

It's up to you to not reveal any identifying information and keep yourself safe. Though even if you gave your name and address, the chances of a cop knocking at your door over your posts on here is probably about as high as your chances of winning the lottery.

I mean, unless you're sharing pictures of a massive grow with your name and address attached or some shit. But then, that wouldn't be very smart of you in the first place. ;)