safety

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Bipolar_Crazy_Patrick, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Im sure this kind of thing has been asked millions of times, but here goes...How safe is ordering seed online ( to the U.S.)? How safe is it posting things on this site? Has anyone ever been busted, that any of you know of, because posts on here have led them to you. I dont know shit about computers or web site safety of any of that stuff.

2. Biggest threat is friends, neighbors and running your mouth.

3. ^ Yeah ive got that all covered. Im not an idiot who goes telling a bunch of people. Other than me and my partner on this, no one knows. Im just wondering about internet security.

4. I'm still here..

I make 2-3 seed orders per month, type lots of grow info/BS online.

the feds have better things to do then monitor us online, and LEOs under that level, that do not have the funding to conduct long term internet phishing expeditions.

even if your seed package is opened, and they take the seeds. all that happens is they (Homeland Security these days) send you a letter explaining how you are not acting like a "good citizen" and to "please cease and desist". and you're out the bucks invested in the order only.

and never ever have I heard of a person getting busted cause of posting on an Online Grow Forum. Most of which ( including this one) are not hosted in the the US, and therefore outside of DEA jurisdiction.

Wharf

5. What about with the upcoming Nato summit? Do you guys think the Chicago inspectors are going to step they're game up? I'm not that concerned with getting busted because my plant counts are usually under felony amounts, I just don't want to drop 4 or 5 hundred and then they start opening more international packages for the security of the summit. I guess there is still way to many inbound packages for them to make a difference right?

6. You might want to have some orders in before the end of may. But since the packages are small I would think your chances are not as high of being intercepted.

7. Second reason to get your seed order in soon- Mother's Day!

If you must order through the mail, you should time it with a "Card Holiday". Around Christmas is very good, but Mother's Day provides a fair amount of cover, too. There are only so many US Postal inspectors! The more mail, the better your chances of getting your package through unnoticed! :D

Granny :wave:

8. I've treated myself to a zip of some of Cali's finest every Christmas for the past 5 years. You would think it's any other slightly over sized Christmas card. I tried to get the person to grab me a couple packs of Medicinal Organics boyzenberry seeds and he wouldn't do it. Part time job security I guess.

9. My friend and I just ordered some seeds from Nirvana. They are supposed to show up at his moms house any day now. Thats pretty annoying though, cuz hes out of town, and the seeds need to come to me. Im not jeopardizing my grow by ordering seeds to the house the grows happening in? Maybe Im just paranoid, but it seems like people are doing it everyday on here. I pay for all my grow equip in cash too, and drive a borrowed car to the hydro supply shop. Is all my untraceability just extreme paranoia?

10. Lost Dog already answered your question. Best friends snitch on best friends when theres concrete and bars involved. I've had seeds sent to my house while growing, bud, grow equipment once in a while. You just have to keep it to yourself, thats why grasscity and all the anonymity servers are here.

11. Im not worried about the one friend that knows, Im worried about my door being kicked in sometime down the road for ordering seeds online. Idk what they do and dont track, especially with international mail. But I guess Im just paranoid. I guess these places would be out of business if doors were being kicked in of every person that ordered seeds from them.

12. Then you are clearly worried about the wrong thing.
    Your one friend has a better chance of getting your door knocked down than ordering seeds online.
    I have never heard of one instance of someone getting busted because of ordering seeds. Not one person.
    On the other hand, every person I have ever known who has been busted was busted because someone told.

13. again... I have never heard of a person gettign busted cause of a seed order.. and I've been doing this online forum help for over a decade now...CC, OG, ICmag, RiU, THCFarmer, etc..

never heard of one bust related to a seed order. not one. plenty of letter from Customs saying quit being a bad US citizen . but nothing past that.

14. Thanks, Warfrat. Thats very comforting information.

15. That is pretty comforting. Ive got seeds waiting on me right now at another location, and the person is out of town, so I cant get them til they get home. I think Im gonna nut up and order some seeds this week.