Safety layer on public toilets

Discussion in 'General' started by Dirtybrown, Feb 23, 2013.

1. I am one of those guys who can't/won't take a dump in a public toilet unless I have at least a layer or two of safety TP.

Am I being neurotic? How many of you can just go for it?

2. I can...

3. Dunno if toilet tissue protects against the crabs man.

4. I always do this in public bathrooms I don't want my bare ass touching the same seat other people sit there asses on.

5. sure i could sit without it... but im civilized. theres resources at hand to make a layer. im not LAZY.

and when i get up, i dont just drop it all on the floor. i flush it away. :smoking:

6. I've been sketchy of public bathrooms since high school. People would literally crap on the walls. Piss covered floors and ish

7. Eagle Style that bitch

8. I can't remember the last time I dropped deuce in a public shitter

9. I go bare bottom

No diseases yet. Speaking of which, I'm on the shitter at work as I'm posting this.

Omega369 :wave:

Attached Files:

10. depends how clean the toilet is, like my old work toilets were clean as fuck so i didn't bother

11. that's real cute omega.

12. I rarely shit in public toilets but when I do there definately has to be a layer of toilet paper. Know how many times my dicks dragged on the front of the seat when I sit down? And how many other dudes this happens to?? Might as well be swordfighting if you don't have that layer of protective toilet paper.

13. when i go at work i even clean the top first too. there's a lil janitor closet right inside the bathroom with spray and paper towels

people do crazy shit inside public bathrooms. they know they can get away with doing things in there they wouldn't do anywhere else

14. It's not the toilet, dudes. It's the door handle on your way out.

15. Yeah I always use the paper towels I used to dry my hands to open the door.

16. I stay on that protective layer :smoke: . Yea i use a paper towel for the door handle too .... Omega would aha

17. I refuse to go in public bathrooms. I always have a layer on my toilet at home, I don't want my ass touching the same seat my parents touch. I miss having my own bathroom

18. I have to do these things. Probably a bit OCD-ish, but I think toilet door handles and seats are gross. It's always this one asshole every now and then that piss or shit on the seats. So even if it's somewhat cleaned after that; no way if I'm sitting directly on that seat.

I only go vanilla in my family or friends house. People usually don't shit on their own seat, unless they are completely inbred.

19. I hate when they have the air blower hand dryers instead of paper towels, ill try and kick the door open if at all possible.

The worse though are the ones with a single hand towel roll. Know what I'm talking about? Its like a cloth towel but its just turns a little bit to get a dry spot. Fuck I can't explain it and this is a really shitty picture but I had no idea what to type in the Google search.

jumbo_roll_toilet_tissue.jpeg

Its a single towel that just spins around for everyone to wipe their hands on. Disgusting.