safest way to smoke?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by potblower, Apr 1, 2010.

1. i know theres no 100% safe way to blaze, but whats "safeist"

reason being is i only smoke blunts now and i want to quit, should i switch to bongs? cant really afford a vap yet but is there a good personal one out there? like a carryable one

2. The healthiest would be vaporizing, and if not a bong/bubbler or pipe.

The VaporGenie and the Vapir one are both good hand held vapes, they're relatively cheap as well.

3. start off by making a glass 'crack pipe' vaporizer lol i know they dont look the best but i made 1 while i was sitting around not doing projects at uni lol learn how to use the flame to get the right temps by watching the vapour etc... start of close to get a quick qarm up then move it away to keep a constant temp. 1-it saves sooooo much green! and you can vape twice if your out and/or save it for brownies or hash etc... i think i saved about 30-50% of my weed when i first started using the light bulb vape only! 2. its much better for you and taste awesome and gets you way more stoned if done correctly, youll know if you cooked it cos it will start to blatantly glow and smoke just hold off for a bit till it finishes burning, try to cover air holes and then inhale the harsher smoke, it will taste like pop corn if its over done lol
    i even hooked my bulb vape up to 1 of my many SICK homemade bongs (pardon me for blowing my own trumpet but who else is gonna, apart from my mates tht have tried em and agree they are pretty sick despite taking the mickey! lol) using some hose in place of the pen part or straw and it hits like a bloody champ!!! like most bongs dont pull to hard though cos youll probs suck a bit through although mine was fine even when i sucked quite hard

essay.com as usual but i enjoy it man as everyone should :D lol sorry for the read but its good info.. i hope :) peace out

4. fuckcombustion

All I gotta say.

5. The healthiest would be vaporizing, and if not a bong/bubbler or pipe. [​IMG]

6. magic flight launch box is the best personal portable vape IMO :smoking:

7. Vaporizers
    +
    Edibles

8. +1 for the launch box

i got one because i'm a singer and can't afford the harshness of smoking. and it's relatively affordable, 100% lifetime warranty, and uses less green.... pretty awesome if you ask me

9. magic flight launch box

fuckcombustion

google both

10. After seeing this post im really looking into the Launch Box. Seems really great. Thanks for the advice! :hello:

11. edibles i think would be your best bet...(hemp seeds have fibre and shit in them lol)

hemp is related to pot soo :D.

12. headshot11 above mentioned the Vapir. Stay away from that crap.

Get the LaunchBox. At under 100 bucks, with the amount that you're gonna save in using less weed, the Box will pay for itself in no time.

13. 1# edibles

2# vape

3# bong

marijuana doesnt cause cancer, because THC kills enough cancer cells to counter act the carcinogens caused by smoking ( i dont know if that applys to blunts and joints ) but with bongs u should be fine

cheap vape thats good is the eazy vape

14. It may not cause cancer, but there's a bunch of other lung diseases that smoke can cause. To think that you can smoke weed and not have it negatively affect you is ludicrous.

Other than edibles, vaping is really the only way to go if you're interested in your health.