Safest way to order seeds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by thedrifter, Nov 10, 2008.

1. i guess youll have to use your real address but can still use a fake name. How should we pay, money order?

2. WOW i was able to make a thread, havent been able to start one for a long time so gave up on this forum... heres a thread i was trying to post a month ago or so .

Title : Good time to buy seeds?? And ISP might turn us in????

I went to canaseed.com With so many seedbanks online canaseed.com acts like a headshop price comparison to help you buy for the best deal, or in theory. For instance if you click on pure power plant you will see it can be bought the cheapest right here at grasscity. Im not sure the site actually checks all the headshops though, I searched for whitewidow and only got 2 results and we all know that almost every headshop sells that strain. I couldn't find jack herer listsed there either. Is today a good time to buy seed for next year?

As for my isp, I have charter, use windows XP and use firefox browser. I tried to go to canaseed.com and my browser said it was a “attack site” and all this bs. I couldn't click on any links on canaseed without this block coming up. I have no parental controls on here and this never happened before. Can we trust our ISP's?. I ended up calling up internet explore and seemed to get around most of this nonsense. Might be safer to place all orders from a diff computer… .The other option is that canaseed really is a malicious site. Has anyone done any bizzness with them or had any problems with canaseed.com?

Is it true plants need extra “K” when flowering?

3. #4 thedrifter, Nov 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2008
    appreciate it mac. In reality using a fake name is false sense of security. If customs wanted to look into it and the name wasnt ligit the address would still be there, and the paper trail from your debit card. I also dont agree with shipping to a friends house, that doesnt make the process safer, it would just potentially get them in trouble and if that happened youd have to step forward to take the pinch ( unless your a bitch). I think the best thing to do is use a fake name and your real address but have someone trusted unrelated person pay for you via debt card and then reimburse that person in cash.

4. see if this wont help you get around that clownass ISP you have
    http://www.vidalia-project.net/download.php

5. you really thinking too hard about this seeds thing bruh, they can't prove your ordered anything. That's why the custom letter says what it says. They can't prove nothign because theres no order slip inside the package just seeds and when they take them they just destroy them.

6. Your credit card statement is only going to list the name of the company, not the item you bought. I doubt anyone will look into it, but if they do, they couldn't prove sh!t unless they found the plant that came from the seeds because you sure as heck wont have the seeds by time anyone found you, right?

7. If you are worried, pay cash... I did cash through highgrade-seeds.com...

8. just charge it on a pre-pay, and send it to ur house. if you live in ur parents and they disaprove (then u shouldnt be doing it anyway) then send it to ur buddies place, with his approval. quit worrying about this trivial stuff. if this tiny bit of worry has ya in a fit, you prolly dont got the stones to be growin it in the first place:smoke:

9. i like to do stupid things as intelligently as possible :smoking: