Safes

Discussion in 'General' started by thisisamerica, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Does anyone keep their stuff locked up. I have been thinking about it and I might invest in a safe, Im not worried about someone breaking in Im more worried about when people are over and to make sure no one comes across my stuff when im not around aka mom and dad because im still living at home! But seriously does anyone lock their shit up?

God made Greenery & he also made the Scenerey🍁

2. I have a vault. Nobody is gettin in and no one gonna try n carry it!

3. Might as well get a safe if you REALLY don't want your folks getting into it. Tell them you put your wallet and stuff in it. 

4. I thought about getting one in 1st year uni cause sharing a room with 3 others that like to have randoms in the room a lot. Ended up not bothering, only thing that went missing was my school sweatshirt. I was pissed, but all things considered that's not that bad [​IMG]

5. Do you think I would be better off finding/building a nice stash spot in my room?

God made Greenery & he also made the Scenerey🍁

Depends on how much you're going to hide. Safes are cheap, and while cheap safes can be easy to get into, if you mount it properly you can't get into them at all.

7. I have my stuff locked up in a fire proof lock box. My syringes filled w c02 oil along w my edibles & also my flowers. I don't have my pens or cartridge locked up tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. it really depends man.  A real large, heavy safe will be perfect but those things are expensive and might be more trouble than it's worth.  Also, if you ever have anyone over you're going to have to be like.... "hold on man, the weed is in my safe."  What happens if you want to smoke often?  Will you be too lazy to go to the safe and open it every time you want to smoke?  Will you end up not even using the safe?  If so, then what's the point lol.   If you have a small safe, someone will literally just pick it up and walk away with it.  

A stash spot might be okay, but the real question is who are you worried about?  If you're worried about someone coming into your house and robbing you then either A) You're being paranoid B) You live in the hood (thus, you have more serious problems to worry about)  C) You should probably invest in some kind of security system.  

9. Winchester gun safes. You can get em at Tractor Supply for like $700. Get that shit bolted and ain't no one getting in there :smoke: