Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Safer than beer? and other miscellaneous concerns

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by coolstorybro, May 23, 2010.

1. If you smoke outside and never bring the lit joint indoors, you should have no problem with the smell. Just wash your hands or use some Purell or something, because your fingertips can get smelly with a joint. If you're outside the whole time you smoke it, your clothes shouldn't smell that bad either, and I definitely wouldn't picture the house being able to smell for 5 hours either.

2. Just flush it or throw it far away or something

3. Just read your original post. Im graduating HS with a 3.99 GPA (unweighted), smoking everyday. You have nothing to be worried about bro.

4. It is perfectly fine, unless you let it take over your life. If you're doing that good, school should be a higher priority than weed.

5. I didn't read the whole thread but if you really want to learn the truth about marijuana, watch the documentary, "The Union."

6. Duuuude i'm listening to their 9/14/2002 Dna lounge live set, 5 hours 2 minutes and 19 seconds of AWESOME!

7. Are you serious?!?! that is seriously unbelievable

8. #68 tharedhead, May 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2010

I had a 1600 on my SAT, when did they change the test?:confused: (goes off to see)

Edit: Oh, 1994. God I'm old. I used to be a little smart, now I'm just senile.

9. #69 TucoSalamanca, May 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2010
    I am willing to bet my left nut that the OP is either a troll, or someone lying about their high school statistics. As a person with standardized test scores similar to the OP's claimed ones (top 0.01%) I can tell you that he is just not one of us. Throughout this entire thread he has said things stereotypical of what a regular person thinks that geniuses are like.

Call me out OP, I'll make you prove it.

10. youre telling us you got a perfect score on the SAT? bullshit

11. It was easier back when I took it. You guys have an essay section now (looking at current SAT in horror)
    How do you get through four hours of that thing???

12. Yeah it's been like that for a while, but most schools only even look at the Math and the Reading Comprehension section. They usually never even care about the writing, which sucks, because that's where most people score highest.

I really don't see why it matters. Maybe he's exaggerating a little to put emphasis on the fact that he does well in school and doesn't want to fuck that up. Maybe he's trying to sound cool, or maybe he's just a really smart kid. Who knows, he could have taken the SAT 4 times and had a tutor and shit and did really well. It's not like he had to get the perfect 2400 all at once, they keep your highest score from each section. Either way, he's trying to get high and that's the point of this thread, and pretty much the point of this forum, so fuck it.

13. in my opinion, in terms of shit you do, weed is much safer. no crazy violent orgy parties nor smashing shit and fucking with cops with weed. when you smoke weed i find its almost like weed evolved to coexist with man. paranoia to make up for slower reflexes, food obsession, no real physical harm, delishouse taste, loved by all. alcohol on the other hand seems like it was designed to get you killed. extremely slowed reflexes, deppressed everything, violent, angry and stupid activities. also theres the cyrosis, possible brain damage, liver failure, addiction, possible diabetes and lowered life expectancy. lol im ramblin. :smoke: youll be fine

14. His schedule consists of smoking in his backyard, then spraying the backyard with febreze so it wont smell like pot...