Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Safer buying selling?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MaryMinutes, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Well I'm a long term lurker & first time poster ;p Now I was pretty stoned last night and thought about this. What if you used snapchat to contact your dealer? LOL it sounds a little dumb but for those who dont know snapchat is an app where you can send pictures and messages to your friends. You dont need your real name linked to the account and all pictures are deleted after 1-10 seconds of viewing ;p

Well that was my high-idea of the day :p happy smokin

~Andrew

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0151 using Tapatalk

2. kinda creepy but not a bad idea

3. #5 fatcuz1234, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013
    L :smoke:  L

4. Do you know snapchat pictures are actually stored on the mobile device. And they are monitored by 1 or 2 people in the snapchat HQ - Which they can use for legal purposes.

If your dealer gets busted, or you getting busted, the photographic evidence is still there.

5. I just call and be like I NEED WEED! WAKE YOU BITCH ASS UP!

6. Oooh xD I didnt know. I was pretty blitzed when I thought of this & figured it was kinda unique :p

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0151 using Tapatalk

7. lol its cool man, not hating or anything :)

8. Ya there was millions of snapchat usernames and numbers leaked.

9. It amazes me how I never had a problem scoring before smartphones and interwebz.

Guess it was a more social world back then when people interacted face to face and by a landline.

10. Pics art deleted u can just save them an theirs apps to save them, if u sell ur a idiot plain n simple espes using apps n stuff that's like saying jus cuz u delete ur txts police can't find out what u been doing, it's called records n shit plus anything u put online or through apps stays on their or I a server somewhere permanently lol dumb idea guy could easily save it n could use it against u

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Thats is just as useful as #hashtag

#not useful

#that new generation

#burnout phones

12. Just text or call them lol. If you're that worried just clear your text messages after.

13. There's not gonna be a huge investigation over small marijuana sales. Now if you're buying like 50lbs at a time then maybe so... But police are more interested in cocaine and meth busts than little pot sales.....