Safer Alternative to XTC?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Weed_Pleez_123, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. For real.

2. GOVERNMENT FUCKING PROPAGANDA GUYS, WTF?!?!?! I thought people here as the city were against the gov't telling us lies, not feeding into them. Do you guys even know where those studies came from? X does NOT cause brain damage if you take a break in between each dose, research more before you start posting bullshit and scaring people who haven't had the time to look stuff up yet.

3. #23 Snap, Sep 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2009
    MDMA causes serotonin to be release at an unnatural rate, you can actually get a similar high from any extreme sport or something you enjoy. You just can't reach as high as MDMA can get you.

As for the myth about the serotonin never returning back to it's original level, that's false. Serotonin replenishes at the same rate one can normally release it. When you do too much is when it can cause damage to the brains receptors by basically burning them out and not replenishing them. Serotonin also acts as a sort of buffer for your brain, like oil in an engine. Once it gets low you can cause some serious damage and warp it. If you refill it once and awhile (take breaks, to be safe at least a month) then you'll be good to go.

No you'll never be emotionally the same after an experience from MDMA. It's not because your brain is fried it's because you had a life experience, no different then being in a car accident or finding love for the first time. You're never the same after those either but it can also be a positive life changing experience.

If you need any more details or info ask away or I suggest you search for the MDMA facts page which has TONS of info on MDMA, more than anywhere else on the net.

/schools out.

4. No, actually, I get information from other studies (besides, Dancesafe is hardly objective):

There is currently strong evidence of MDMA neurotoxicity in studies done on rodents and non-human primates. MDMA is believed to be specifically neurotoxic to the serotonergic terminals in humans. [60] Some studies indicate that repeated recreational users of MDMA have increased rates of depression and anxiety, even after quitting the drug.[61][62] In addition to this, some studies have indicated that repeated recreational users of MDMA may have impaired long-term memory[63] and cognitive function.[64] Many factors, including total lifetime MDMA consumption, the duration of abstinence between uses, the environment of use, poly-drug use/abuse, quality of mental health, various lifestyle choices, and predispositions to develop clinical depression and other disorders may contribute to various possible health consequences. MDMA use has been occasionally associated with liver damage,[65] excessive wear of teeth,[66] and (very rarely) Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder.[67]
    [/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MDMA#Recreational_use

5. Sigh... Repeated use... meaning abusive use.

Do it responsibly and you are fine. You know what's a more dangerous chemical? This right here and you consume it EVERYDAY... Facts About Dihydrogen Monoxide

6. "Repeated use" actually just means repeated, as in more than once. No where in my reading of this issue has the word "repeated" been defined specifically to mean abusive use, since, after all, these studies are attempting to determine what constitutes abusive use in the first place.

7. Words are all subjective. In the way the word 'repeated' is used in the article you quoted it implies abusive use. No where in the article does it say how much in what time length. Making it basically useless.

That is why I posted you with a link showing you how anything can be made to seem dangerous without detailed results.

Stop being arrogant and do YOUR own research instead of reading biased research articles from wikipedia.

8. i dont know if anybody really knows how bad mdma is for you. you really just got to feel yourself out with the drug. know your body and if you start to feel e-tarded then slow your roll and let the magic return. personally, i dont think mdma is that bad for you in moderation. a lot of negativity has been put onto it that i dont think it necessarily deserves

9. Eat some more Es and then just fuckin' quit them. Problem solved.
    I'm pretty sure occasional consumption won't hurt you but still:
    Synthetic drugs = shit
    Write that down...

10. MDA is pretty fuckin clean compared to straight up X pills. look up pure mda crystal/ this new shit online called MDAI (thats rediculous)

11. BZP
    2c-i to a extent,
    2c-e to a extent

12. I love the rave and EDM scene. And I know a whole lot of people that do E.
    The only people that I've seen that have brain damage from MDMA use are the people who take pills (as opposed to molly), the people who redose, or the people who use it frequently.
    There are not many studies done on this drug, and you're just listening to the goverment propaganda.
    Make sure you use molly, and don't redose too much, or roll too often. Just be smart.

13. That's what I'd say..methylone/mephedrone..

14. Just eat some weed edibles or if you can find some greed dragon/ tincture that works pretty well. The body high I get from some edibles Id say is better than rolling. 5-htp helps make smoking feel a little more like X too. If you meditate alot and read books on the subject you can control your thoughts to always be happy. Rolling is cool but it gets old after a while.

15. I think it's worth mentioning...

DEET has been proven time after time to be neurotoxic and readily absorbed through the skin, and hardly anyone bats an eye at slathering it all over our children. Most things are harmful in excess, but just fine in moderation.

And as for the lifetime supply of seratonin(5-HTP), don't worry about it, you're small intestine holds enough 5-HTP reserves to replenish your brain for years. You can take 5-HTP supplements if you think your small intestine is running low but your brain won't run out of it's supply

16. I appreciate that some of you have given me practical advice on thise issue.

As for that one fellow who debated me, I'm not being arrogant. There is plenty of research against the safety of e that does not come from the government and there is no reason to be defensive.

That said, regardless of how well understood e is, there is still sufficient risk that it may cause permanent damage (as suggested by various studies), whereas many well understood drugs (e.g., marijuana) have not shown such severe risks.

I don't care how frequently you roll. I simply do not believe rolling is for me and would like some alternatives, if at all possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.