Safe?

Discussion in 'General' started by AimedForDeath, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Is this safe? To pop (2) 36 mg concerta's (basicly they are ritalin) after taking out of the time realease, and then smoking pot? Is that ok? What kind of high will it produce? Speeders and weed..

2. well, if youve ever popped adderal before, or ritalin, than youd know what it would be like pretty much. with me, adderall and ritalin were kind of different highs, definately prefer the adderall though. havent popped concerta yet, getting some tomorrow i think, but i would expect it to be pretty much the same high.
    and smoking weed with anything is always safe, unless your alergic to weed... but i think that would be cool to see someone alergic to it smoke a fuckload. hahaha

3. hmm i know a little about ritalin is concerta the same active ingrediant as ritalin (methlyphen-something) sorry i forget the name but if it is that would be a pretty high dose not neccissarily dangerous the highest ive done would be 40mg and that was snorted but i have a friend that has done 60mg orally with good results. if you have doubts just take one or one and a half. but yea its pretty nice i think, esp with weed i remember i got in so much trouble the first time i did it a few years ago, ritalin that is, cause me and my friend smashed them up in a bag and just left the powdery bag in my room and my mom came home later and freaked out.

4. id hate to say it, but those arent like very high doses at all.
    if you got up to around 160 mg with no tolerance that would be dangerously dangerously high if you had no tolerance