Safe

Discussion in 'General' started by p3/-/n, Sep 6, 2008.

1. saafe high as mo fo with my mate got a concert tonight gunna be immense. High as shit now and getting some vodka drinking then going to theconcert. At the concert we r gunna drop 2 different legal pills - called speed rush and ones X=TC. Any opiions oin the pills and/or the mix?
    safe.

2. This post was by Potato_Cannon on my account =]...

3. well, from my knowledge of the law, ecstasy is illegal. and speed rush i never heard of, but your mixing 2 stimulants, so i don't think that's too smart

4. This should be in Pandora's bro :wave:

5. Why don't you just buy real ecstasy instead of legal pills? They sound gross.

6. Because if am picking up pills mite aswell get spliff and I'm trying to mildly cut down, Theres more but bare cba have to hit my bong ^^..

7. Done before tends to turn out alrite but normaly the hangover is quite bad but it makes a change to your next day so its all gurddd...

8. Oh and the gig was sick, Saw Kaiser Cheifs, Reverand and the makers and some other bands and live dj's, Cheeky cunts were trying to charge 3 quid for water tho... Was sick once after jumping around a bit too much, Then sick once more after the gig finished which cleared my system of feeling bad but still had the effect of the pills so didn't get to sleep till about 7ish then woke up at 9 and chipped home with a mate overall a good nite...

9. lol glad you had a fun time....

Silly UK kids :p