Safe to switch?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ojosrojos37, Nov 6, 2014.

1. I was told to switch to different pots in a recent thread but my smart phone is dumb as shit sometimes so I can't find the thread I posted. so was wondering if it was safe to already transfer them to these one of these big pots? Thanks fellas

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. how old are they? they look ready to me tho, healthy looking beauties ;)

3. Get them out of the clear cup's, why all the yellow tips, are you over feeding?

4. Not feeding at all, it's buildasoil so I think the pH is too high and I asked how to lower ph and was told just to switch out of the clear. although one person on here before told me not to worry about ph, and is the pots I have posted ok to move if it's so little, and it's been a month today

5. Yes yes yes transplant" i just did mine I waited wayyyy too long this is what happened ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415257099.892929.jpg
    I lost a lot of progress because of this...

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. #7 gmoss2, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
    Ps I'm subbed for this our plants we're put in about the same day it will be cool to see how your girls are doing in line with mine

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415257195.684006.jpg
    Picture taken 11/5 planted 10/12

7. Do not safe to switch. Switch to safe. That floor vault is doing you no good. You need a wall safe. Switch to safe.

8. Thanks fellas, I am doing the switch immediately when I get out of wrk in a few hours, should I do anything to my new pot of soil before I switch, like flush, or fix ph in soil? And gmoss, are yours in buckets that's a nice little setup? I have a feeling yours will come out better though lol

9. Mine actually we're planted on 10/12 lol messed on the day when I was typing. Yeh 5gallon buckets from menards I got a 600w mh light 4' above it right now.

Carbon filter and 190cfm fan
    Temp:85
    Humidity:58%
    Ph:6.5

10. Man that's dope, lol mine is nowhere near that good of a set up, doing the CFL thing, but I'm about to switch as I type this

11. Only problem is I have no circulation right now. Have to make a super stealth window mount because I'm basement level...

12. And it's almost full winter here so today's high is 56 then highs are not goingtobe anyhigherthan 35 after today so a window fan isn't an option lol

13. Ya my temp is at 90 right now but only because we have the windows open in the house, should I be worried about my humidity being so low though, transfer was a success but I'm still seeing the dark green inside leaves with lighter tips

Attached Files:

14. And loki by photo period you mean auto right? And no sir, ots regular bagseed , I do want to learn more about autos though, only thing that threw me off was that the yield isn't as great as regular feminist seeds.

15. The dark green means there's an abundance of nitrogen so that's good. As for the tips check out the marijuana problem chart.

16. Photo period plants are ya ones you gotta flip lights to flower.

Autos you keep the light set at 18+hrs preference is up to you

Haha autos not yeild as much as photos thats a myth they can yeild just as much highest yeilding auto weighed in at 355g in 13 weeks of growth :)

Mine are sizeable autos not the biggest

Seed to harvest 12 weeks 250w hps autoxtreme by dutch passion 262g dry not inclufing trim or fluffy popcorn nugs.

auto help page if you need help with autoflowers http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1294434-Need-help-with-autos?-Welcome

new vote page sept please vote http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/photovote/2014-09-03-autoultimate%C2%AE-loki_1752/

Attached Files:

17. Damm thats one hell of a yield lol can I get auto seeds frm herbies or attitude, never ordered from there because I don't know what card to use for it, (my debit card got declined) I haven't got a good setup yet to trust a bigger light alone while I'm away from home, so the CFL methods what I'm using now. also thank you guys, my bby perking up and looking alot better.

Attached Files: