Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Safe to smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Token the Toker, Nov 18, 2008.

1. I'm on probation for a charge not relating to drugs or alcohol. One of my buds got busted for failing a drug test, and they looked through his phone and saw that he asked me if I knew where to get bud. I said "no." They just drug tested me today.

I don't know if I passed or not, the last time I smoked was 5 days ago, and between 5 days ago and today, I drank a lot of water, energy drinks, etc.

Is it safe to smoke again, should I?

EDIT: The next meeting time I have with him is early december, but it could change.

2. wait, they tested you cuz your friend got caught smoking?

3. yeah im confused too, they shouldnt test you simply because your friend got caught

4. I think I understand. So you are on probation and your friend got caught. They found a text with you and him on his phone regarding bud. So the officers talked and decided to test you? That's the only thing I can come up with, but who gave them the right to apprehend your friend's phone, that is against the law my friend. Anyways, they will see that you diluted your urine if it is a probation screening...

5. It's not against the law at all. When you get put on probation you sign a form that states, among other things, you forfeit your right to object to a search of seizure of your person or property. :wave: