Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Safe to smoke out of?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SubLiMe947, Jul 31, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

My bowl recently dropped on the floor and the neck-part snapped off....

can i just smoke without the neck with the hits being very hard? It's a very bad mouthpiece but i got nothing else atm...

2. You could. Be careful not to burn your face lol. Probably better off making a bong or rolling a joint if you can get your hands on some papers...

3. The SAME thing happened to me a few days ago! I just used an apple instead. It worked great!

4. It looks like it would probably burn your fingers or lips.

5. Duct tape fixes everything.

6. For bong... get a plastic bottle and drill/cut a hole in the side. get a cheap pen and take out the ink and everything else. duct tape that bowl to one end of the pen casing. put the pen through the hole in the bottle and duct tape around it to seal. cut another hole for carb if desired.

it's a po-dunk bong but it beats the hell out of trying to smoke from that bowl directly

edit: Yeah. Assuming you have duct tape and the neck still you could just tape it back together lol

7. Never used the apple method before. It work well?

8. Instead of duct taping the bowl to a pen cut a small rectangle section out of an aluminum can and shape it into a cone and tape it together.. Makes for a fatty bowl..

[​IMG]

9. Works awesome. The smoke has an apple hint to that combines with the bud very well.

10. I was very surprised at how well the apple hit. I've actually smoked from 2 apples in the past few days. The first hit way better than my spoon ever did- I was very surprised. The second time was fine- but not as great. :(

11. This just arrived yesterday. Compliments of grasscity. Arrived on time and hits like a champ. Very small but paid only $20 after shipping. It's great if you're smoking solo and prefer a water piece. Gets me nice and blazed. Highly recommended.

Attached Files:

12. wouldn't even attempt