Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Safe to smoke on campus?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BearThug, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Our campus segregated cigarette smokers to corners of the school to smoke at instead of smoking where ever.

Wondering if I could just smoke where all the smokers are at or should I just go to the typical spot in the middle of the parking lot and pretend like im walking to a random car?

Sadly, used a juicy jay rolling paper that is watermelon so I wouldn't really blend in, but isn't cigarette smoke going to cover the dank smell? Especially since its outside and such... only about .5-7 in the joint, but plan on saving a quarter of it since this shit is dank

2. I mean, it's up to you. The cig smell won't do anything to cover the bud though. Everyone around you will know you're smoking.

3. Hmm guess it is the parking lot again

4. i wouldnt risk my education to smoke in a more convenient spot

5. Toke up in your car I always did that

6. What campus???

7. theres a universal spot by some train tracks on campus. every school has a universal weed smoking spot, find it.

8. Smoking weed on many college campuses can have you kicked out of school in no time flat, and arrested, if someone rats. Go for a nice walk off campus, get to know the town more, and find a spot there. Illegal activity is not supposed to be convinent, and who knows you may find a super chill toke-spot. Go scope it out

9. Get white zags some rolling tobacco then roll yourself some spliffs and you'll be fine

10. Totally not worth it.
    If you're caught, that's it.
    Just find a somewhere a little less...obvious :p

I'll be going to UT Austin next year.
    Lucky me :smoking:

11. not worth it, got arrested in the parking lot on campus

12. No you'll get cancer

13. University of Tennessee Austin Texas?

14. I smoke in the smoker's section of my university. I also smoke in my room. Get to know the area, ask around to see if it's safe to smoke weed in the smoker's section for the future.

15. just stick to what you've always done.

16. Anyone else in the cig zone wont care about weed, they may even ask for a hit, but youre in college so youll be fine, just be discreet, but my personal advice is just go to a parking lot/somewhere

17. There is ALWAYS a universal chill spot. My school has at least three that I know of. One in the alley by the parking lot (there's some rocks you can sit on), some benches people rigged together in the woodlot (college owned forest), and in the woods by the parking lot.

Just go find one of those spots. Or ask people you know around school where they go.

18. Yeah, find the college universal smoke spot. youll find it eventually and have lots of new connects

19. just take a walk into the woods man, get off campus to smoke. im sure if you have any commuter friends or friends on campus who have cars you can get away

20. surprised this thread is still up....

Anyways, I ended up parking in front of some houses across the street.... Still have not found any "specific toker spot" on campus... But there are a lot of black people blazing blunts near the cafeteria.....