Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Safe to smoke here?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jackdaniels51, Jul 2, 2009.

1. I still live with the 'rents, and they absolutely will not accept that I smoke weed. My bedroom is directly off from the living room. If I smoke in my walk in closet using a sploof will any smoke or smell escape? If they walk into my room will they be able to tell I just smoked in my closet?

2. Wait till they go to bed. And put a towel under the door and spray some air freshner. A spoof always helps. Don't forget some eye drops. If you do all that I'd say you have a good chance. As long as they dont come looking for you while you smoke that is.

3. Yes they will be able to tell. In a closet there is no where for the smoke to go, and a sploof really doesn't make it just smell like nothing, it smells like something has been burnt. When you open the door to your closet after you're done smell will escape and your room will begin to smell.

4. true, so open your window. Blowing the smoke into a pillowcase or something might help dissipate it.

5. smoke by a window with a sploof and have a fan blowing out after you smoke if your that paranoid, or you could just go outside when they go to bed...thats what i used to do

6. if you have a window then it will work but make sure to blow OUT the window, yeah somepeople dont get that. also leave the window open for a while after just to help. another thing to consider is that the sound of a lighter is very distinct and it may make sense to just light a candle and use that instead of the flint. just hold down the gas button and bring it close to the candle to light it, no noise but be carefull of the candle.

7. My dad is an ex-cop. He's retired because he got in a wreck and can't go back. He worked night shift, no he's a night person. Most of the time, he stays up later than I do. I need to find a way to get stoned during the day while I'm at home :(

8. well him being a ex-cop is a little more trouble...crawl out the window? doubt he'll hear you

9. No matter what you do if your smoking indoors its going to smell at least a little bit. I would say that if you have your own car go smoke in that at night, I used to do it all the time when I lived with my rents. Going outside like someone suggested is also a great idea, just make sure your in a safe spot where no one can see you hitting your pipe. But I'd say if you absolutly HAVE to smoke indoors the trusty stoner combo of a sploof, toweled door, air freshener, and an open window is your best bet. Good luck and happy smoking.

10. hmmm...during the day, go get some excersize by going for a nice cannabis enriched walk. At night i'm not sure...What are you using to toke spoon, or bong? Definitely don't use anything rolled up inside...

11. what are you trying to smoke? if it's a joint or a blunt just go for a walk. even if it's a spoon or a bowl, just walk to a relatively secluded area and smoke some weed. if it's a bong then... how the fuck do you hide a bong in a room that an ex-cop seemingly checks in on constantly.

12. It's just one fo those cheap metal bowls.

13. holy fuck supersmoker, we said basically the same exact thing, just reworded.

14. haha great minds think alike?

15. This is a good suggestion. I still live con mi madre as well, and this is how i get my mary jane time in. roll up some good and take it with you to a safe destination.

Smoking out the window using a fan, sploofa and air freshener is also a good way to get your buzz, but i think risk is always involved while burnin indoors(no matter the method)

either way.. don't forget those drops;)

16. #16 jackdaniels51, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2009

I've been caught smoking a couple years ago and i failed a piss test a few months ago, so theyre always suspicious of me. I have to have some reasons to go for these walks.

P.S. I've been saying the same thing your sig. says for a long time, but in a slightly condensed version: Study high, test high, score high.

17. The thing is that if your parents are non-smokers generally they can smell that shit a mile away( and probably across the house)

and if your dads a cop then thats all the reason more to GO OUTSIDE

get a one-hitter (smoke box)
    they are easy to hide and pretty discreet, achually from a distance it would look more like a cig lol easy to go for a walk n smoke real quick.:hello:

18. Take it to the crapper. Make like you're droppin a loaf. Make sure you have some ozium or some other strong air freshener, you know, to cover the shite smell. Better if you have a window near the turlet.

"Boy sure has been crapping a lot mother." "Yes father, but if he's like you, he's full of shit, so I wouldn't worry about him running out." LOL That'd be my rents talking...haha

19. get a vaporizer...no odor at all. i smoke in my basement while the wife is upstairs watching tv and she has no clue.

20. I wouldn't smoke in the house at all, dude. Especially if your parents disapprove. That's just disrespectful. Move out to toke freely in your place :smoke:

If you refuse though, your best bet is going to be a sploof, the window, a fan, and incense.