Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Safe to smoke before xmas party?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purpleandgreen, Dec 24, 2010.

1. My dads side of the family is coming over tonight for a xmas party, about 30 people. They are not cool with weed, and before the party, I wanna use my light-bulb vaporizer filled with about .3 of some wicked good stuff i got called "bomb-berry glacier kush" :smoke:. I don't think the strain is real but its really dank. Do you think it would be safe to smoke and be high during the party, i have visine and all that stuff but i dont wanna get too out of control.
    What are your opinions blades?

P.s. Merry Christmas and have a happy new year

2. how does one get out of control when smoking weed? if you cant control yourself around family after .3 from a shitty light bulb vape i dont think you should be smoking in the first place, just sayin, not hatin.

EDIT, on topic I'd quite happily smoke a blunt and be at a party with my extremely straight edge family, but its your choice mate.

3. I can see what you mean, but when i say too out of control i mean say some stupid shit to my grandparents, not crackhead monkey crazy

4. oh well, if theres alcohol at the party just walk around with a glass of wine or somthing, theres your excuse for being talkative =) if you've got eye drops and stuff i see no reason not to toke =D

5. First of all: :laughing: @ the name.

Go outside. Do whatever you think is best but use good judgment and common sense. Smoke at your own risk. I'm high around anti-weed people all the damn time, they don't suspect a thing. They don't go around checking if everyone is high. Plus all your dad's friends are probably gonna be tipsy by the end of the night anyways. :rolleyes:

6. Well I don't know about your family Christmas, but mine revolves around a good meal and then chilling on a couch while everyone opens presents.

Perfect scenario to be blazed, I do say.

7. only you can answer this :wave:

and only i can give you some pointers not to get caught.

1.visine/rhotos

2.brush your teeth and tongue especially the tongue

3.cologne

4.open them eyes a little wider and dont look retarted with one eye being bigger than the other :D its how i usually tell my friends are high.

theres probably a few more im missing right now, im :smoke: merry christmas

8. Quoted for truth. I plan on smokin' a J before I go to my families house tomorrow. :smoke:

9. Thanks everyone for the answers, i'm probably gonna do it.

Once again, Merry Christmas

10. I would say the only person that knows if it is safe for you to smoke before the party is you.. Everyone is a little different on how they handle things, me personally I am perfectly fine other then the fact my eye's typically get extremely chinese. I'd say just deal with the party and look forward to blazing afterwards.

11. yea dude why not everyone will be drunk as fuck!!!!

12. Wait until after.. If you have to ask this question you should already know the answer.

13. this^

youll probably be paranoid. i know its tempting, but save your weed. I couldn't do it. my cousin can but he's a little goofy all the time. I don't know you so i couldnt say 100 percent

14. This.
    You should know if you can handle yourself of not when you are baked.
    If you dont think you can handle yourself, chances are you arent going to be able to that well.

You seem new to toking since you are asking this question. If you are I suggest you wait till everyone gets a little tipsy, many new tokers usually end up giggling or some shit and cant act normal. If thats you, wait till everyones tipsy and they wont notice/care.

15. Merry Christmas to you too bro! and It all depends on how you feel if your nervous about it I would suggest not smoking, your nervousness would probably show...On the other hand if you are totally calm and know that you can be chill smoke it up :smoke:. Either way have fun chilling with your family.