Safe to mix nutrients lines? Need some recommendations

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by goldmanz, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Hi guys,

Currently in ending the 2nd week of flowering of a 6-7 week flowering cycle. I am growing in a soilless coco mix. I have a pump connected to a hose for hand watering. I have been using the following nutrients line, CCH2O - Current Culture Hydroponics - Cultured Solutions

Currently using their Bloom A, Bloom B as base nutrients, Bud Booster as the flowering booster and UC Roots to block against high levels of build up. The question is the following. I was given 3 Bottles of Advanced Nutrients Flowering Phase additives, 1 Big Bud, 1 Bud Candy and 1 Nirvana. If I keep within my PPM range, is it safe to mix the two and would it be in any way beneficial to my plants. I don't see how I could really hurt them if my solution is in a safe PPM range but was just wondering if there are any nutrient mixes one should worry about that could cause potential harm.

I am also wondering what other people would cap their flowering PPM at. I have slowly been building up to my current solution at 900, which would you guys consider to be a safe cap to the final weeks before flushing?

Thanks!