Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

safe to mail used, but spotless, bowl and downstem internationally?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tdot Toker, Nov 6, 2011.

1. I recently moved to the states (California) and left most of my shit with my brother in Canada. He has a RooR bowl and downstem of mine which I'd really like back. They have been used but there is no resin or signs of use on them; is it safe for him to send them to me in the mail?

2. If they look brand new, I assume its fine. Same concept as buying them online. Except those are TRUELY clean.

3. Yes, it will be fine as long as they really are spotless.

4. thanks

5. If you really want to be safe, ask him to clean them with iso alcohol + salt, put them in a bag, shake around, rinse out, and then mail.

Or just wrap it up in normal everyday things. Double bag it, wrap it in a few socks or something, and put it inside of a.. game case or a shampoo bottle.

6. If it has no spots then you're straight, make sure it smells good too