Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Safe To Buy From Website??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hermit5256, Dec 10, 2005.

1. I live in the US, California
    Im new to grass city and i want to purchase the volcano vaporizer...is it safe to do so from the web (from this site for instance)?

I just moved to san fran, anyone know if haight street has stores that carry the volcano....any help is much appreciated.

2. Yes, it is safe to buy off this site. They are very fast and reliable. Just dont send them money in the mail or something stupid like that and you will be fine.

3. I've bought stuff from here before. It takes a while since they're in Holland but it gets here.

4. anyone else who lives in the US order from grass city?

5. I live in the US and have ordered from here more than once, and i've never had any problems, but it does take a few weeks usually. It's worth the wait in my opinion though.

6. I live in the US and have ordered from the City...got here with no problems.

7. no probs yet

8. its a reliable site