Safe syrup?

Discussion in 'General' started by AimedForDeath, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Well I went to the store today, and none of the cought syrups had only DXM in it.. So I got Equate Triacting Night Time. Active Ingrediants:(in each 5ml teaspoon) Chlorpheniramine maleate, USP 1mg. --- Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 7.5mg. ---- Pseudoephedrine HCI, USP 15mg.

those are the Active Ingrediants, is this shit safe to take or no?

2. DO NOT DRINK IT....pseudophedrine won't do anything i'm pretty sure but that other shit will kill you...look for Delsym or Robitussin Max Strength

3. yea Robitussin is the way to go

4. if you cant find any of those syrups or the pillswith only dxm in it, try the syrup Vicks 44. it is the hardest and worst and thickest shit to get down, but it does work.

5. The pseudophedrine can fuck up your heart pretty good i wouldnt do it. Last weekend i took a bunch of dayquil (sp?) it made me pretty sick and i couldnt sleep at ALL. PLus whenever i take suttin that has stuff other than DXM i worry the whole time i am trippin. What i recommend is Robittussin gel caps me and my friends do them all the time. We just steal the little bottles and take the whole thing. Sometimes more. That will fuck you up pretty good and the only main ingrediant is DXM AND you dont have to choke down the syrup :)