Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Safe place to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Godfather40, Jun 12, 2009.

1. So I've been smoking for about a year or so now but I recently haven't been toking it as much cuz I got caught a couple months back, like at the end of March. I'm in college right now but luckily I got off REALLY REALLY easy. Just a class and a fine...but it scared me enough to cut back on it

last time i smoked was about 3 weeks ago but i bought some becuase ill be on summer break soon but i really want to toke right now

so i was wondering would a shower be a foolproof place to smoke? never done it before but i was wondering if it would work. or even a room closet?

the thing is i moved out of the dormitories becuase im taking summer session and they dont let you live in dorms so im living in an apartment on campus that has a shower inside and ras are in other buildings. so would the smell just permeate through our buildling and thatd be it?

sorry if its al ot of questions but ive been a wee bit paranoid since the popo caught me so yea! looking for some advice from more expert tokers here!

shower? room closet? good idea? bad idea? thanks in advance all !

2. go out side :)

showers work, if you have a window connected to it. my friend was living accross from out RD and he got away with toking in his shower.

just put some shampoo in the tube with the hot water running and it should cover the smell. (blow the smoke out of the window if possible.

3. nahh man otuside is scarrryyy. thats where i got caught hahaha. i got too bold i think. our campus is pretty infested iwth cops

mm....our showe rdoesnt have a window connected to it... =/

4. if you want to toke that bad, go somewhere far, rent a motel room, and smoke in the shower there

5. try this...

cut off the top of a soda bottle, rite about where it starts to curve

fill the open side with fabric softener sheets, any scent is fine,

breathe the smoke into the cap side, and the smoke comes out through the fabric softener sheets, smelling like "fresh rain"

ive never tried this myself but my friend at psu says he does it all the time and it works + it sounds legit

6. if your shower has an exhaust fan that blows directly outside you can try that.

7. yeah LiVe4AThRiLL the sploof!

these things work to cover up most of the smells.

I would still go outside, go for a walk and just be cautious and watch whos around you. and dont let your guard down :)

8. Yea, I'd prolly say go with the sploof.

9. so sploof in the shower might work out?

theres no window in the shower but theres a fan on top

10. was up yall. i just did the sploof nad shower mechanism and am now safely tokin' once agian!

thanks for all the responses everyone! and go LAKERSZ >:] pizz

btw if anyone ever find sthat derek fisher "got ya bitch" picture that owuld be funny as helll

11. Go on a burn cruise!! Try and find a scenic road that stretches awhile and just cruise while roastin a fat ass bowl :D

12. Surprisingly a sploof works amazingly well :p

13. If there are any WOODS around your apartment just go in there and smoke, they're usually pretty safe and if your hear someone just hide the weed and play it cool.

14. Try making a carbon sploof( i have a thread with step by step directions), and once after i made one. I was in my room, i took a huge hit from my bong and immediatly exhaled through this thing i made, and literally 2 seconds after i take the hit my dad walks in, and doesnt smell shit, he always mentions something when he smells it.
    So shower + a little fan somewhere in teh bathroom and a carbon sploof should work well enough. And maybe just a LITTLE bit of air freshener

15. I tried this recently. Went on a bike ride to the woods and got blasted :eek:

But i got ate up by mosquitoes lol, im still itching from it! But yes, the woods is a great place to smoke, and you'll feel really trippy being in nature like that while high... just a good smoke all around :smoke:

16. i love smoking in the shower. did that when i had to hide from parents as a kid. smoke a cigarette if you already do, and that will mask the smell pretty well. i would recommend having a window or one of those fans to get rid of steam. if not, the second you open the door there will be a cloud. you could make a sploof. just take a paper towel tube and stuff a dryer sheet in there. blow your hits through that.

17. well just stick to the sploof in the bathroom with the fan that blows up. toke when your taking a shower,lol.

if you go outside of campus and just go for a walk and smoke a blunt or joint you should be fine unless you live like IN a city. if so then just drive around smoking.

18. Honestly man just roll up a J and bring nothing else with you. Go on a walk, if you see a cop, ditch it then you have nothing on you and the cop can't do shit. You can't be scared your whole life.

19. Listen man this is what i use to do all the time...i would let the shower run at the hotest temp for as long as i needed to smoke then blew it in the sploof toward the fan thing up on the ciling then sprayed a little axe then took my shower..this works really well but dont forget to stick like a towel or even your clothes under the crack of the door ;)..have fun toke up!