Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sadness

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Panic, Dec 1, 2006.

1. I have been smoking for ages...atleast a main era, but i have great dismay that the Seasoned Tokers section of the forum is more of a place for the new guys to post questions in hopes that someone whos been around the block will give them the perfect answer. So im proposing a new section be made that will be a place to put everyones questions related to smoking/enjoying marijuana. Maybe even change it so theres 2 sections 1 for questions, and 1 for all the cool stuff. hahaha this is probably a horrible idea, but im real baked/my brain is fried from writing a paper and im just trying to let out some of the steam by letting my thoughts flow for a little while then crunching the good stuff out for this paper.:smoking::smoking::smoking:

EDIT: IT TOOK ME A YEAR! but I finally made it to 100 posts. lol

2. I wish i had some bud right now.. it's 11.11 and i finished doing my physics work and english paper after fucking 7 hours.. Cigs just dont do the job.. i guess ill go to bed ;\